Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Rom Problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Rom Problem

Rom Problem

mtenget
mtenget
mtenget
Techie Member
18-12-2015, 08:51 PM

Hi.......hovatek, we apreciate your Job because you helping us for a long time now....very very useful site, but it seems like ther's a rom with a problem ....
Example ,,,F7 (A+) especially variant2 and J7
I flashed phone with that rom but now f7 powering up but no logo (blank) but not white....
And Boom J7 is now totally dead(not detected even in flashtool)
So, i advise you to verify the ROM before uploading!
Otherwise ....Good Job team HOVATEK
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-12-2015, 06:03 AM
(18-12-2015, 08:51 PM)mtenget Hi.......hovatek, we apreciate your Job because you helping us for a long time now....very very useful site, but it seems like ther's a rom with a problem ....
Example ,,,F7 (A+) especially variant2 and J7
I flashed phone with that rom but now f7 powering up but no logo (blank) but not white....
And Boom J7 is now totally dead(not detected even in flashtool)
So, i advise you to verify the ROM before uploading!
Otherwise ....Good Job team HOVATEK

All our ROMs are verified and work perfectly. the problem is that Tecno phones tend to have a lot of variants which aren't compatible with one another. there are even variants within variants (just like the M3) and we only find out at times like this. We're aware of the F7 issue and only just discovered the J7 issue and are working on both. we'll get back to you this week.
sorry for the inconvenience

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mtenget
mtenget
mtenget
Techie Member
20-12-2015, 08:44 PM
Thanx a lot sir....but let me say "Big up" because this is the only Forum which you can post something and replied ontime and perfectly...
Otherwise do or die with F7 and J7.

Good nyt