Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MY GIONEE M2 PHONE KEEPS RESTARTING AT INTERVALS BY ITSELF
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

MY GIONEE M2 PHONE KEEPS RESTARTING AT INTERVALS BY ITSELF

MY GIONEE M2 PHONE KEEPS RESTARTING AT INTERVALS BY ITSELF

mikejesus
mikejesus
mikejesus
21-12-2015, 11:28 AM

Hello! Please I need help with my gionee m2 phone. For the past three to four days it has been behaving abnormal. It just restarts itself at particular intervals. It's very annoying cos sometimes It restarts in the midst of calls. The time it takes before restarting is not fixed, I find it difficult to trace the root of such problem.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-12-2015, 06:39 PM
(21-12-2015, 11:28 AM)mikejesus Hello! Please I need help with my gionee m2 phone. For the past three to four days it has been behaving abnormal. It just restarts itself at particular intervals. It's very annoying cos sometimes It restarts in the midst of calls. The time it takes before restarting is not fixed, I find it difficult to trace the root of such problem.

Is yours the 4 or 8 GB version? 
download the ROM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-389.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Waiting...

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mikejesus
mikejesus
mikejesus
21-12-2015, 06:47 PM
Mine is 8GB. Thanks for the response. I hope the flashing is safe
mikejesus
mikejesus
mikejesus
21-12-2015, 06:50 PM
(21-12-2015, 11:28 AM)mikejesus Hello! Please I need help with my gionee m2 phone. For the past three to four days it has been behaving abnormal. It just restarts itself at particular intervals. It's very annoying cos sometimes It restarts in the midst of calls. The time it takes before restarting is not fixed, I find it difficult to trace the root of such problem.

Mine is 8GB. Thanks for ur response. Please I hope the flashing is a safe process,

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-12-2015, 11:26 AM

(21-12-2015, 06:50 PM)mikejesus Mine is 8GB. Thanks for ur response. Please I hope the flashing is a safe process,

Thanks

Ensure to follow the guide and see the video and you shouldn't have any problem

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.