Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] BLU STUDIO II 5.0 D532U NOT POWERING ON
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] BLU STUDIO II 5.0 D532U NOT POWERING ON

[Please help] BLU STUDIO II 5.0 D532U NOT POWERING ON

jbgdck
jbgdck
jbgdck
21-02-2016, 06:40 PM

I need help to solve how to fix my BLU STUDIO II 5.0 MOD D532U. The issue is that I downloaded SP flash tool and Room from needram.com. My android phone in some cases will power on complete, and in other time it will hang up on BLU logo. Following instruccions provided over the internet with SP tool, I decided to install ROM, completing the first section, that is getting the RED line, but at this stage also getting a conect and disconet sound back and forth. In got PMT warning and also went into the formating the phone. I believe I did something wrong, and now the phone does not power on and it is completly dead. PLEASE HELP. thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-02-2016, 02:50 PM
(21-02-2016, 06:40 PM)jbgdck I need help to solve how to fix my BLU STUDIO II 5.0 MOD D532U. The issue is that I downloaded SP flash tool and Room from needram.com. My android phone in some cases will power on complete, and in other time it will hang up on BLU logo. Following instruccions provided over the internet with SP tool, I decided to install ROM, completing the first section, that is getting the RED line, but at this stage also getting a conect and disconet sound back and forth. In got PMT warning and also went into the formating the phone. I believe I did something wrong, and now the phone does not power on and it is completly dead. PLEASE HELP. thanks.

Take out the battery,  reinsert then try flashing using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.