Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] 3G Not Working On Phone After Flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] 3G Not Working On Phone After Flashing

[Please help] 3G Not Working On Phone After Flashing

DanStrumental
DanStrumental
DanStrumental
Enthusiastic Member
20-04-2016, 12:07 AM

Gurus please I need your help. I got a phone (Blackberry Z30 clone) from my dad but it was full of virus like Monkey Test and Time Service. So I downloaded a stock rom from google and flashed the phone successfully.

Now the problem is, before I flashed the phone I could use 3G network. But after flashing with SP Flash Tool, the phone does not allow 3G network again. I have changed SIM cards but 3G not working. I have flashed the phone over and over again but still has the same problem.

Did I flash a bad rom? Please what can I do? See specification of phone below:

Model: Blackberry Z30
Hardware: MT6572
Build Number: ALPS.JB3.MP.V1
Android Version: 10.2.1.2977
Baseband Version: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1
Kernel Version: 5.6.4 (or something)

Please kindly help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-04-2016, 12:22 PM
(20-04-2016, 12:07 AM)DanStrumental Gurus please I need your help. I got a phone (Blackberry Z30 clone) from my dad but it was full of virus like Monkey Test and Time Service. So I downloaded a stock rom from google and flashed the phone successfully.

Now the problem is, before I flashed the phone I could use 3G network. But after flashing with SP Flash Tool, the phone does not allow 3G network again. I have changed SIM cards but 3G not working. I have flashed the phone over and over again but still has the same problem.

Please kindly help me

you'll need the NVRAM backup from another phone.
see https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...-only-mode
This post was last modified: 20-04-2016, 12:23 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
DanStrumental
DanStrumental
DanStrumental
Enthusiastic Member
21-04-2016, 09:48 AM
(20-04-2016, 12:22 PM)hovatek
(20-04-2016, 12:07 AM)DanStrumental Gurus please I need your help. I got a phone (Blackberry Z30 clone) from my dad but it was full of virus like Monkey Test and Time Service. So I downloaded a stock rom from google and flashed the phone successfully.

Please kindly help me

you'll need the NVRAM backup from another phone.
see https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...-only-mode

Please can you kindly help me with one? I don't have friends using my kind of phone.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-04-2016, 12:07 AM
(21-04-2016, 09:48 AM)DanStrumental Please can you kindly help me with one? I don't have friends using my kind of phone.

we dont have access to this phone either

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.