Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Unlock BOOTLOADER For Tecno N2S (marshmallow 6.0)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Unlock BOOTLOADER For Tecno N2S (marshmallow 6.0)

[Please help] Unlock BOOTLOADER For Tecno N2S (marshmallow 6.0)

Jemoh
Jemoh
Jemoh
Techie Member
18-07-2016, 11:49 AM

Hello,
Please help unlock bootloader for my phone,Tecno N2S running on marshmallow 6.0 and chipset  6580.

I've tried using adb & fastboot method and miracle box but upon giving command  for the bootloader be unlocked,i get a message on my phone's screen to use UP (ok) & DOWN (No) volume keys to complete the process.when selectin YES/OK ,nothing happens on my phone and command box.

I have set "Allow Bootloader Unlocking" on my developer settings,all required drivers downloaded and everything set as per the requirements. I have checked and confirmed my bootloader is locked! see the attachement.

Please help!
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20160718_133718.jpg
Size: 1.15 MB / Downloads: 21
pkaruga
pkaruga
pkaruga
03-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Me too facing the same issue. Could someone kindly help.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
03-10-2018, 01:45 PM
(03-10-2018, 08:38 AM)pkaruga Me too facing the same issue. Could someone kindly help.

are you trying to root?
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
Techie Member
03-10-2018, 03:48 PM
Maybe you will also have to enable USB debugging in the Developers options. Just in case it's needed for the PC to communicate with your device.
This post was last modified: 03-10-2018, 03:54 PM by francisdrake005.
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
francisdrake005
Techie Member
07-10-2018, 07:35 AM

(18-07-2016, 11:49 AM)Jemoh Hello,
Please help unlock bootloader for my phone,Tecno N2S running on marshmallow 6.0 and chipset  6580.

I've tried using adb & fastboot method and miracle box but upon giving command  for the bootloader be unlocked,i get a message on my phone's screen to use UP (ok) & DOWN (No) volume keys to complete the process.when selectin YES/OK ,nothing happens on my phone and command box.

I have set "Allow Bootloader Unlocking" on my developer settings,all required drivers downloaded and everything set as per the requirements. I have checked and confirmed my bootloader is locked! see the attachement.

Please help!

The other time I was unlocking bootloader in a Marshmallow Tecno phone. The phone doesn't show any sign of bootloader unlocked. The only thing that made me realized it's unlocked was the when the phone's data was being erased.
Now, when I try to get this device unlock status through fastboot commands, it fails.
It doesn't even show the Orange state warning of unlocked bootloader phone.

Guess what, it's working perfectly and I even managed rooting it and installing TWRP to it.

Sent from my TECNO K7 using Hovatek Mobile