Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Development] How to root Innjoo Max 2
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Development] How to root Innjoo Max 2

[Development] How to root Innjoo Max 2

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2016, 12:29 PM

[Image: Hovatek-TWRP-and-root-for-Innjoo-max-2-3g-1.jpg]

The Innjoo Max 2 is a 5 inch screen Android phone running on OS 5.1 (Lollipop), a Mediatek MT6580 chipset, 1GB RAM, a Quad-core 1.3 GHz CPU and a Li-Ion 4,000 mAh battery. Our favorite One-Click root apps still do not support this new generation of Mediatek devices so Team Hovatek has been porting TWRP and CWM recovery to make rooting of such devices possible. This brief guide will show you how to easily root your Innjoo Max 2.

How do I root the Innjoo Max 2?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2016, 12:30 PM
hamid aboud says:
February 2, 2016 at 10:18 pm
alhamdulillah
finally i was able to root my innjoo max 2 with the above tutorial after searching day and nght on how to root.
keep the good work te
am hovatek and may you leave long to provide us with tutorials to make us enjoy our phones to the maximum. thanks
Hovatek says:
February 2, 2016 at 10:20 pm
Thank you
hamid aboud says:
February 2, 2016 at 10:22 pm
alhamdulillah
finally i was able to root my innjoo max 2 with the above tutorial after searching day and nght on how to root.
keep the good work te
am hovatek and may you live long to provide us with tutorials to make us enjoy our phones to the maximum. thanks
elhadary says:
August 23, 2016 at 10:04 am
you have innjoo max 2
انت لديك موبايل innjoo max 2
هل فعلا الطريقة الى قمت بها فعاله ولا يوجد بها اخطاء ؟
Kingsley says:
February 5, 2016 at 9:43 pm
Please help o… Tried using this method. When I tried to boot into recovery mode it stopped at the Innjoo logo. Now it won’t reboot normally. Please I need the stock rom to enable me flash it. Thanks.
Hovatek says:
February 5, 2016 at 9:57 pm
explain in detail exactly what you did
zuby says:
February 16, 2016 at 6:35 am
please after following the various steps for installing a new VCOM drivers, it displayed on my app manger as already been installed but when connect my device[already switched off] to the pc it would stll not pop up on windows except i power on the device. please i’d really appreciate if you guys can be of assistance here.
Hovatek says:
February 16, 2016 at 6:44 am
Does your pc make a sound when you connect the switched off phone?
zuby says:
February 16, 2016 at 5:49 pm
no, nothing at all
zuby says:
February 16, 2016 at 5:51 pm
my device is actually a max 2 plus
Hovatek says:
February 16, 2016 at 6:22 pm
Root using Kingroot 4.8.0 . You can then flash twrp using Flashify

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.