Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android umi plus spf tool issue
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

umi plus spf tool issue

umi plus spf tool issue

sreenathreddy
sreenathreddy
sreenathreddy
13-12-2016, 06:47 AM

hello mates,
mobile model :umi plus
mtk soc          : MTK 6755 helios p10
current os       ;marshmallo (stock rom) from (umidigital.com)
flsing tool    : spft vertion v5.1648
error status  : brom errorConfusedtatus_download_exception(0xc0050003)

i am sreenath reddy from india (bangalore ) city.recently i bought umi plus.i am planning to go for upgrade to nought .i done root and done cutom recovery of twrp and took back of my phone complete .i done one blunder mistake that i did not upload to laptop.i flashed nought rom..i did not come out of issue from past 10 days.

when i am using spft all files are flashed  except one file not flashing that is system file. separately  fashed all files it is taking except of that system file .at end of the flashing i am pop out a message that (error status  : brom errorConfusedtatus_download_exception(0xc0050003).any body know the error better handling please help me out as quick as possible.i am not good in mobile phone section.this is the first time i did some dangerous activity . Huh
Attached Files
.png
Untitled.png
Size: 285.15 KB / Downloads: 12
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-12-2016, 12:11 PM
(13-12-2016, 06:47 AM)sreenathreddy hello mates,
mobile model :umi plus
mtk soc          : MTK 6755 helios p10
current os       ;marshmallo (stock rom) from (umidigital.com)
flsing tool    : spft vertion v5.1648
error status  : brom errorConfusedtatus_download_exception(0xc0050003)

i am sreenath reddy from india (bangalore ) city.recently i bought umi plus.i am planning to go for upgrade to nought .i done root and done cutom recovery of twrp and took back of my phone complete .i done one blunder mistake that i did not upload to laptop.i flashed nought rom..i did not come out of issue from past 10 days.

when i am using spft all files are flashed  except one file not flashing that is system file. separately  fashed all files it is taking except of that system file .at end of the flashing i am pop out a message that (error status  : brom errorConfusedtatus_download_exception(0xc0050003).any body know the error better handling please help me out as quick as possible.i am not good in mobile phone section.this is the first time i did some dangerous activity . Huh

Retry using the latest version of SP Flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html . Select Firmware upgrade

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.