Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Camera not working, flashlight disappeared
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Camera not working, flashlight disappeared

Camera not working, flashlight disappeared

Honorwrites
Honorwrites
Honorwrites
23-12-2016, 09:56 AM

Hello,

I have a tecno 7C with a camera that keeps saying 'can't open camera, close all apps that may use camera or flashlight'. The built-in camera has also disappeared.

This problem started after a virus flash. I've flashed a couple of times after but still no positive result.

What is the solution to this?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-12-2016, 04:00 PM
(23-12-2016, 09:56 AM)Honorwrites Hello,

I have a tecno 7C with a camera that keeps saying 'can't open camera, close all apps that may use camera or flashlight'. The built-in camera has also disappeared.

This problem started after a virus flash. I've flashed a couple of times after but still no positive result.

Was the camera working fine during the virus issue but before flashing?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Honorwrites
Honorwrites
Honorwrites
23-12-2016, 07:27 PM
(23-12-2016, 09:56 AM)Honorwrites Hello,

It was working well even wit the virus, it was after it was flashed that the flashlight and camera stopped working.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-12-2016, 10:01 PM
(23-12-2016, 07:27 PM)Honorwrites It was working well even wit the virus, it was after it was flashed that the flashlight and camera stopped working.

OK.
where did you download the firmware from and have you tried a different firmware?
can you get access to a working 7C

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.