Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Urgently in need of thia rom Sony X-bo O1
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Urgently in need of thia rom Sony X-bo O1

[Please help] Urgently in need of thia rom Sony X-bo O1

newsprel
newsprel
newsprel
26-12-2016, 12:10 PM

I downloaded the ROM on Bossrom but after a successful flash the phone no longer charges or boot up at all..
But it's been recognized by flash tool
I download a couple of it's ROM on needrom but it gives Sp BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

The frat ROM I successfully flash that leaded it to it's hardbricked state no longer flash it also gives Sp BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

I noticed the phone is not just X-bo 01 cause it has SONY LOGO AT THE back COVER. and the only firmware I saw which is Song X-bo 01 is the one I got from bossrom which hard bricked my device all the rest are just X-bo 01, X-bo 01 v2, X-bo kivi 01 pls somebody help me I'm willing to pay anyone who will help me

I also read forums on hovatek on how to fix the error but non of them seems to work

I uninstalled all drivers n same
I used a newly freshed Sp flafh same
I tried the buttons combination same

I've been up for 3 nights now I don't have much mb keep on downloading blindly ?????????
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-12-2016, 07:25 AM
(26-12-2016, 12:10 PM)newsprel I downloaded the ROM on Bossrom but after a successful flash the phone no longer charges or boot up at all..
But it's been recognized by flash tool
I download a couple of it's ROM on needrom but it gives Sp BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

The frat ROM I successfully flash that leaded it to it's hardbricked state no longer flash it also gives Sp BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

I noticed the phone is not just X-bo 01 cause it has SONY LOGO AT THE back COVER. and the only firmware I saw which is Song X-bo 01 is the one I got from bossrom which hard bricked my device all the rest are just X-bo 01, X-bo 01 v2, X-bo kivi 01 pls somebody help me I'm willing to pay anyone who will help me

I also read forums on hovatek on how to fix the error but non of them seems to work

I uninstalled all drivers n same
I used a newly freshed Sp flafh same
I tried the buttons combination same

I've been up for 3 nights now I don't have much mb keep on downloading blindly ?????????

Unfortunately, you'll need to keep downloading and flashing 01 firmware till one works. Another approach is to find a phone model which is a clone of yours and try its fimware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.