Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Phone not working well.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Phone not working well.

[Please help] Phone not working well.

Abiodun sunday
Abiodun sunday
28-04-2017, 11:16 AM

Good afternoon, 
i have an itel 1516 phone but i can not play video with this phone it will tell you videos can't be play please what could have been the problem?
Even the picture i took with it can not be display it will come like blank screen and any wassap videos too can not play on it in fact i don't know if the phone have factory issue because i have not experience such thing with any kind of phone that i have used in thye past.
The only picture that can display on it is the one that is on my gmail from my previous phone.

thank you so much while i waited for your response

your's ; Sunday Abiodun.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
28-04-2017, 04:44 PM
(28-04-2017, 11:16 AM)Abiodun sunday Good afternoon, 
i have an itel 1516 phone but i can not play video with this phone it will tell you videos can't be play please what could have been the problem?
Even the picture i took with it can not be display it will come like blank screen and any wassap videos too can not play on it in fact i don't know if the phone have factory issue because i have not experience such thing with any kind of phone that i have used in thye past.
The only picture that can display on it is the one that is on my gmail from my previous phone.

your's ; Sunday Abiodun.

Was it displaying before?
Also try Factory Reset the Phone through Settings>Backup and Restore>Reset.
This post was last modified: 28-04-2017, 04:45 PM by xerxes.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-04-2017, 08:46 PM
(28-04-2017, 11:16 AM)Abiodun sunday Good afternoon, 

your's ; Sunday Abiodun.

It might be the Gallery app.
Install UC Browser and see if UC browser can open the pictures and videos correctly

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.