Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes.

[Please help] my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-03-2015, 04:09 PM
(19-03-2015, 02:14 PM)matswags My blackberry bold3 doesn't check account balance instead it calls the USSD code (*556#),and it doesn't browse with megabytes in the web browser,but it do browse on operamini,and I'm unable to watch youtube videos.

lets tackle one at a time.
 The USSD dialing code issue. 
this is often because the Blackberry has just been unlocked. this should stop once you subscribe for a BIS plan. in the mean time, what you can do to make your USSD codes work for now is to dial customer care (180) . once the call connects, you can then dial any USSD code and it'll work.
let me know if this works before we tackle the browsing issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.

Messages In This Thread
my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by matswags - 19-03-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by hovatek - 19-03-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by matswags - 19-03-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by hovatek - 20-03-2015, 09:31 AM
RE: my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by matswags - 20-03-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: my blackberry calls USSD codes instead of checking,it doesn't browse with megabytes. - by hovatek - 20-03-2015, 10:38 AM