Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Boxes and Dongles [Tutorial] How to fix Infinity CM2 not detecting Qualcomm in EDL mode
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] How to fix Infinity CM2 not detecting Qualcomm in EDL mode

[Tutorial] How to fix Infinity CM2 not detecting Qualcomm in EDL mode

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-01-2018, 11:15 PM

Even after installing Qualcomm USB drivers, you might encounter problems getting Infinity Chinese Miracle II Qualcomm module to detect your Qualcomm Android phone in Emergency Download (EDL) mode. The reason is that the tool would only detect your phone with Nokia Emergency driver installed and not Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 .

First off, you need to get the phone into Emergency Download or EDL mode (via button combo, fastboot or pinout depending on your device) and take note of what the phone gets detected as. If it gets detected as QHSUSB_BULK then you're good to go. If it gets detected as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 then you first need to right-click this entry and select Uninstall driver (tick the box which says Uninstall driver software for this device ). Once Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 has been uninstalled, disconnect the phone from PC, take out the phone's battery and reinsert (you can just power on then power off if your battery is inbuilt) then boot the phone into EDL mode again. It should now get detected as QHSUSB_BULK once reconnected to PC.

Once detected as QHSUSB_BULK, leave the device connected and download InfinityBox_update_CM2QLM_Drivers_v1.00.7z @ https://mega.nz/#!wz4VkT6L!WVH8PlEqyDHJQ...3t6Qrmk-R0 then unzip and install the exe.

After installing the exe, navigate to C:\InfinityBox\CM2QLM\Drivers and install WinUsbCoInstallers ,WinUsbDriversExt and  EmergencyDownloadDriver . After installing these 3, disconnect the phone and power off (either by powering on then off or by removing and reinserting the battery)

You can now go ahead to test the detection of the Qualcomm phone in EDL mode
This post was last modified: 22-10-2019, 04:43 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nelsonsave
nelsonsave
nelsonsave
17-07-2018, 12:53 AM
Thanks for this great tutorial Hovatek
chrisbanks09
chrisbanks09
chrisbanks09
14-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Thanks but still not detecting
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-10-2018, 12:43 PM
(14-10-2018, 12:01 PM)chrisbanks09 Thanks but still not detecting

Please create a new thread so we focus on it
See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a new thread.

Sent from my M5 mini using Hovatek Mobile
This post was last modified: 15-10-2018, 12:02 PM by hovatek.
JIJO
JIJO
JIJO
Techie Member
23-07-2019, 09:21 PM

Great stuff...thanks guys
oladtech1
oladtech1
oladtech1
10-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Work for me thanks
2ndscientist
2ndscientist
2ndscientist
30-10-2019, 12:06 PM
Iam really appreciated with your wonderful assistance
My almighty Allah reward you abondantly thanks??????
JIJO
JIJO
JIJO
Techie Member
29-04-2020, 10:56 PM
Hi since i changed my Widows 7 to W10 Pro 64 i am encountering difficulties to install Qualcomm Emergency drivers. From the beginning i only find DFU(Hanset Diagnostic Interface) which i am not sure if it is for iPhone devices or not...but it seems to be taking over everything. I uninstalled all Qualcomm drivers, I tried to update/repair sometimes, but this DFU will just reappear again. For a short while QHSUSB appeared with a yellow mark so i decided to update then there was DFU again. Please help me to unistall DFU or rather help me get my cm2qlm to connect to device again.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-04-2020, 09:53 AM
(29-04-2020, 10:56 PM)JIJO Hi since i changed my Widows 7 to W10 Pro 64 i am encountering difficulties to install Qualcomm Emergency drivers. From the beginning i only find DFU(Hanset Diagnostic Interface) which i am not sure if it is for iPhone devices or not...but it seems to be taking over everything. I uninstalled all Qualcomm drivers, I tried to update/repair sometimes, but this DFU will just reappear again. For a short while QHSUSB appeared with a yellow mark so i decided to update then there was DFU again. Please help me to unistall DFU or rather help me get my cm2qlm to connect to device again.

uninstall and delete the dfu drivers in device manager then reinstall qualcomm drivers
JIJO
JIJO
JIJO
Techie Member
01-05-2020, 02:32 AM

(30-04-2020, 09:53 AM)X3non
(29-04-2020, 10:56 PM)JIJO Hi since i changed my Widows 7 to W10 Pro 64 i am encountering difficulties to install Qualcomm Emergency drivers. From the beginning i only find DFU(Hanset Diagnostic Interface) which i am not sure if it is for iPhone devices or not...but it seems to be taking over everything. I uninstalled all Qualcomm drivers, I tried to update/repair sometimes, but this DFU will just reappear again. For a short while QHSUSB appeared with a yellow mark so i decided to update then there was DFU again. Please help me to unistall DFU or rather help me get my cm2qlm to connect to device again.

uninstall and delete the dfu drivers in device manager then reinstall qualcomm drivers
Tried that more than once even ticked the little box to make sure its deleted but still it has a way of returning in less than five minutes. I dont know how to find its main source/location please help.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next