Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Download innjoo f2 rom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] Download innjoo f2 rom

[Downloads] Download innjoo f2 rom

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-04-2015, 02:00 PM

(09-04-2015, 10:12 AM)bradreus I've done all that Hovatek, it seems my PC is unable to detect the phone ie it would recognize it and then disconnect within split seconds in device manager.
PS: the format+download option gives me this error "unrecognised error detected"

try a different PC and install drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
Also, try another cord and ensure there's a battery in the phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bradreus
bradreus
bradreus
15-04-2015, 09:09 PM
(09-04-2015, 02:00 PM)hovatek
(09-04-2015, 10:12 AM)bradreus I've done all that Hovatek, it seems my PC is unable to detect the phone ie it would recognize it and then disconnect within split seconds in device manager.
PS: the format+download option gives me this error "unrecognised error detected"

try a different PC and install drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
Also, try another cord and ensure there's a battery in the phone

Hello hovatek,
I've not posted anything because I've been trying to make the phone work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers changing pc, changing usb cord etc.

During my research I opened the device manually to use the test point method (you should know what I'm talking about). So I un-soldered one of the battery cables and then connected the device to the pc.

After that I opened up device manager, the device keeps connecting and disconnecting and refreshing (note that when I replaced the cable of the battery it doesn't show up any more) even in a different pc.

When I used sp flash tool to flash it in that state it gave me this error:
BROM ERROR: S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE (4001)
DA didn't send response data to FlashTool!

Really need your help. Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-04-2015, 09:42 PM
have you tried unsoldering the battery completely to see if the device would stop connecting and disconnecting?
bradreus
bradreus
bradreus
15-04-2015, 10:57 PM
(15-04-2015, 09:42 PM)X3non have you tried unsoldering the battery completely to see if the device would stop connecting and disconnecting?

Yap, just did. Still didn't work
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-04-2015, 12:00 PM

(15-04-2015, 10:57 PM)bradreus Yap, just did. Still didn't work

One of our members from China had a similar issue some time back. Using an XP PC helped with the connection and disconnection issue. you might want to install XP to any spare PC you have and give it a shot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bradreus
bradreus
bradreus
16-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Would give you a feedback. Thanks
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3