Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix Zero
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix Zero

[Please help] Infinix Zero

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
kennykendo
kennykendo
kennykendo
06-04-2015, 02:57 PM

good day my infinix zero is bricked (it trips off and on by itself), i got an mtk back up rom from you(kennysazzy@gmail.com is the mail), but each time i try to flash with spflashtool, the phone keeps tripping off and on showing the charging sign i try to hold either the volume up or down button but when it shows the red bar because the phone is tripping off and on it doesnt finish the flashing process.............pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-04-2015, 04:05 PM
(06-04-2015, 02:57 PM)kennykendo good day my infinix zero is bricked (it trips off and on by itself), i got an mtk back up rom from you(kennysazzy@gmail.com is the mail), but each time i try to flash with spflashtool, the phone keeps tripping off and on showing the charging sign i try to hold either the volume up or down button but when it shows the red bar because the phone is tripping off and on it doesnt finish the flashing process.............pls help

you're to follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
ensure to install drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kennykendo
kennykendo
kennykendo
06-04-2015, 06:32 PM
i have done all you said i watched the videos and followed the steps still nothing..........i tried the two versions of spflashtool on different usb ports on various systems
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-04-2015, 08:10 PM
(06-04-2015, 06:32 PM)kennykendo i have done all you said i watched the videos and followed the steps still nothing..........i tried the two versions of spflashtool on different usb ports on various systems

hold on... is the phone usually on when you connect to PC for flashing?
This post was last modified: 06-04-2015, 08:10 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kennykendo
kennykendo
kennykendo
17-04-2015, 05:10 AM

(06-04-2015, 08:10 PM)hovatek
(06-04-2015, 06:32 PM)kennykendo i have done all you said i watched the videos and followed the steps still nothing..........i tried the two versions of spflashtool on different usb ports on various systems

hold on... is the phone usually on when you connect to PC for flashing?
it is bricked the only thing it does is wen u plug it to a pc via usb it shows thecharging sign and trips off continuously wen u now press power button it shows infinix and goes off
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-04-2015, 09:37 AM
still no reply

Note!
MFawzy
MFawzy
MFawzy
18-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Is It j609 Or j608
kennykendo
kennykendo
kennykendo
21-04-2015, 12:10 AM
(17-04-2015, 09:37 AM)hovatek still no reply
what the phone does is dat wen u plug to pc for flashing it shows the sign of the battery and lightening in it..that is the sign it makes wen ur battery is dead and ur fone is off and u wanna charge it that is the sign it shows...inow wen it shows the charging sign it goes off and continues showing the charging sign continuously and i cant flash it cos of dz problem...sorry for the late reply i have been ill for a while
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-04-2015, 12:20 AM
(21-04-2015, 12:10 AM)kennykendo
(17-04-2015, 09:37 AM)hovatek still no reply
what the phone does is dat wen u plug to pc for flashing it shows the sign of the battery and lightening in it..that is the sign it makes wen ur battery is dead and ur fone is off and u wanna charge it that is the sign it shows...inow wen it shows the charging sign it goes off and continues showing the charging sign continuously and i cant flash it cos of dz problem...sorry for the late reply i have been ill for a while
are you sure you installed preloader usb vcom drivers properly?

try flashing the phone when its off and without battery. then you put the battery back in when spft detects the device
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-04-2015, 08:39 AM

(21-04-2015, 12:20 AM)X3non are you sure you installed preloader usb vcom drivers properly?

try flashing the phone when its off and without battery. then you put the battery back in when spft detects the device

very true, vcom drivers are obviously missing in the PC

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next