Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones?
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones?

How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones?

outheader
outheader
outheader
Enthusiastic Member
14-09-2021, 09:56 AM
The problem is to remove the Orange State text when turned on.
I want my Lenovo Tab M7 TV-7305I to show my logo and animation when loading. MTK8321 / MTK6580 processor. Android 9. I unlocked the bootloader and rooted my device. I changed logo.bin and bootanimation.zip. But there was still the Orange State inscription when turned on and I don't know how to remove it. I've tried many options, such as:
-I edited the lk.img file through a hex editor and replaced the Orange State text with 00. But when changing any character and when flashing, the tablet stopped turning on, did not even respond to the power button.
-I flashed my custom vbmeta file, entered lk.img there with the signature key, signed the lk.img file and nothing happened either.
-I tried to flash a script through TWRP, which removes Orange State text. There were mounting errors during the firmware, not a single directory could be created and found, and also not a single script was checked for the integrity of the archive before the firmware, so I had to disable the check in TWRP and flash it, do not look at the warnings. But the tablet also stopped responding after installing the script.
-I got ENG and USERDEBUG assembly by changing the default.prop and build.prop files so that I could disable the integrity check in adb with the commands:
adb root
adb disable-verity
adb reboot "dm -verity enforcing"
But nothing happened.
-I tried to block the bootloader back, but since I installed a custom logo and bootanimation, the tablet did not turn on when the bootloader was locked. After all, the protection functions of the android were turned on again.
-I tried to install the previous version of Magisk, where it was possible to disable AVB2.0 / dm-verity before patching the boot image. Since in the new versions of Magisk, this item is missing. But this did not give any results.

Please, help. Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?
This post was last modified: 14-09-2021, 12:57 PM by outheader. Edit Reason: deleted the smile

Messages In This Thread
How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by Mikesew - 20-09-2018, 12:59 PM
RE: How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by X3non - 20-09-2018, 02:14 PM
How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by Mikesew - 20-09-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by X3non - 20-09-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by joshtori - 21-09-2018, 03:31 AM
RE: How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by hovatek - 25-12-2019, 08:19 AM
RE: How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by TRMC - 19-01-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by Cyruspauya - 29-03-2020, 10:46 PM
RE: How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by gabstar - 28-03-2021, 11:01 AM
RE: How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by X3non - 30-03-2020, 10:44 AM
RE: How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by X3non - 29-03-2021, 10:48 AM
RE: How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by outheader - 14-09-2021, 09:56 AM
RE: How to Remove "Orange State" Message On Newer Mediatek Android Phones? - by X3non - 15-09-2021, 10:10 AM