Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HOW TO REVERT TO TECNO LA7 PRO TO STOCK
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HOW TO REVERT TO TECNO LA7 PRO TO STOCK

HOW TO REVERT TO TECNO LA7 PRO TO STOCK

almujahidy
almujahidy
almujahidy
Techie Member
07-12-2018, 12:26 PM

Good afternoon. Please I want to revert my Tecno LA7 Pro back to stock rom because I'm planning to take my phone to Carlcare centre for a minor repair of fingerprint hardware failure which comes up often.
I want to unroot, lock my bootloader and flash my stock recovery. Please how properly should I go about it?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-12-2018, 12:47 PM
(07-12-2018, 12:26 PM)almujahidy Good afternoon. Please I want to revert my Tecno LA7 Pro back to stock rom because I'm planning to take my phone to Carlcare centre for a minor repair of fingerprint hardware failure which comes up often.
I want to unroot, lock my bootloader and flash my stock recovery. Please how properly should I go about it?

You already backed up your firmware. Simply flash using Download Only. DO NOT format or use firmware upgrade

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
almujahidy
almujahidy
almujahidy
Techie Member
07-12-2018, 01:44 PM
(07-12-2018, 12:47 PM)hovatek
(07-12-2018, 12:26 PM)almujahidy Good afternoon. Please I want to revert my Tecno LA7 Pro back to stock rom because I'm planning to take my phone to Carlcare centre for a minor repair of fingerprint hardware failure which comes up often.

You already backed up your firmware. Simply flash using Download Only. DO NOT format or use firmware upgrade
ok. pls what partitions should I select specifically in my scatter file list on spflash before flashing?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-12-2018, 07:53 PM
(07-12-2018, 01:44 PM)almujahidy ok. pls what partitions should I select specifically in my scatter file list on spflash before flashing?

I don't know what changes you've made but from what you've listed
boot
recovery
system
seccfg
This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 07:54 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
najim05
najim05
najim05
Enthusiastic Member
18-12-2018, 06:38 PM

If you root with magisk...just ensure u have active data..on data ..open magisk manager...click uninstall.. Two options will show..first click on "restore image".. Wait for it to notify that image has been restored.. Then click the second option "complete uninstall"... Wait till magisk process everything and it will ask u to reboot..reboot..now you are not rooted again..the next is to lock your oem(bootloader) easily with adb fastboot
Then you have your stock