Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno G9 IMEI Changing problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno G9 IMEI Changing problem

Tecno G9 IMEI Changing problem

gsmhospital
gsmhospital
gsmhospital
20-04-2015, 11:00 PM

Hi,
I am trying to change imei of a tecno G9 to that of Blackberry. I tried to root it with a volcanoe box which was not successful. I then rooted it with iroot, it shows on iroot that the rooting was successful but when I connected the phone with droidtool in order to change the imei, it show yellow collour at the bottom left hand corner of the droid tool and when I click on root option on the droid tool in order to turn the yellow box to green, I was getting a failed message from the droidtool and the yellow box didn't turn to green. I also tried to write the imei with the vocanoe box which was successful but the imei didn't change.Please is there any other software or application I can use to change the imei?  
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-04-2015, 12:31 AM
(20-04-2015, 11:00 PM)gsmhospital Hi,
I am trying to change imei of a tecno G9 to that of Blackberry. I tried to root it with a volcanoe box which was not successful. I then rooted it with iroot, it shows on iroot that the rooting was successful but when I connected the phone with droidtool in order to change the imei, it show yellow collour at the bottom left hand corner of the droid tool and when I click on root option on the droid tool in order to turn the yellow box to green, I was getting a failed message from the droidtool and the yellow box didn't turn to green. I also tried to write the imei with the vocanoe box which was successful but the imei didn't change.Please is there any other software or application I can use to change the imei?  

1.  when you clicked on ROOT on mtkdroidtools did you check the phone to accept any permission request?

2.  you can use mobileuncletools to change your imei
or you can check out the thread created by kay4dam69 on how to use mobileuncle EASIEST WAY TO CHANGE YOUR ANDROID<mtk 65**> IMEL NUMBER