Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Device not detected in fastboot mode
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Device not detected in fastboot mode

[Please help] Device not detected in fastboot mode

victornworgu
victornworgu
victornworgu
Enthusiastic Member
24-05-2019, 08:40 PM

My infinix x604 note 5 cannot be detected in fastboot mode.
The device connects well and responds to ADB commands, can boot into fastboot through ADB and that's the end. Any command issued in fastboot mode cannot be executed.

Interestingly, a sister device, an infinix 572 note 4, is working perfectly both in ADB and fastboot on the same PC.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-05-2019, 12:21 AM
(24-05-2019, 08:40 PM)victornworgu My infinix x604 note 5 cannot be detected in fastboot mode.
The device connects well and responds to ADB commands, can boot into fastboot through ADB and that's the end. Any command issued in fastboot mode cannot be executed.

Interestingly, a sister device, an infinix 572 note 4, is working perfectly both in ADB and fastboot on the same PC.

Try the fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17105.html
victornworgu
victornworgu
victornworgu
Enthusiastic Member
26-05-2019, 06:18 AM
(25-05-2019, 12:21 AM)innagee
(24-05-2019, 08:40 PM)victornworgu My infinix x604 note 5 cannot be detected in fastboot mode.

Try the fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-17105.html

It's working now. Had to do a combo of several fixes including the ones in that post. Uninstalling drivers and installing back and also installing latest ADB and fasboot binaries. At the end it worked.
Thanks for the assistance