Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno G9 phantom pad II
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno G9 phantom pad II

Tecno G9 phantom pad II

Hedo Gold
Hedo Gold
Hedo Gold
03-07-2019, 01:54 PM

Good evening sir. Please I have this tecno g9 phantom pad II. The phone has been installing apps on mobile storage before Until I soft reset it due to the fact that it is hanging because of the lots of apps on it. I have been having issues now with phone storage running out and the phone is not installing apps on mobile storage again. It's now installing apps on data storage and it's not giving me option to move any apps to the mobile storage. What can I do now Sir. I still have about 11GB of free mobile storage but I can't install app on it. It is only accepting songs and videos. Please help me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2019, 04:56 PM
(03-07-2019, 01:54 PM)Hedo Gold Good evening sir. Please I have this tecno g9 phantom pad II. The phone has been installing apps on mobile storage before Until I soft reset it due to the fact that it is hanging because of the lots of apps on it. I have been having issues now with phone storage running out and the phone is not installing apps on mobile storage again. It's now installing apps on data storage and it's not giving me option to move any apps to the mobile storage. What can I do now Sir. I still have about 11GB of free mobile storage but I can't install app on it. It is only accepting songs and videos. Please help me.

You can use the EBR tweak @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-718.html
you'll need ebr 1 & 2 backed up from your phone.
Is your phone rooted?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.