Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix A88 giving me error
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix A88 giving me error

Infinix A88 giving me error

canbull3
canbull3
canbull3
18-09-2019, 10:23 AM

Hello, please I am new here. I have an infinix a88 clone phone that gives me problem. Any app like contact icon, phone call icon, message icon and other default app shows ''unfortunately, app has stopped'' I have hard reset for several times and I have done all internet findings on how to solve this problem but to no avail. Please help me, what can I do again?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
18-09-2019, 12:11 PM
(18-09-2019, 10:23 AM)canbull3 Hello, please I am new here. I have an infinix a88 clone phone that gives me problem. Any app like contact icon, phone call icon, message icon and other default app shows ''unfortunately, app has stopped'' I have hard reset for several times and I have done all internet findings on how to solve this problem but to no avail. Please help me, what can I do again?

state the phone's build no.
you'll need to flash the firmware but first, backup the phone's current firmware using miracle box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
18-09-2019, 03:25 PM
(18-09-2019, 10:23 AM)canbull3 Hello, please I am new here. I have an infinix a88 clone phone that gives me problem. Any app like contact icon, phone call icon, message icon and other default app shows ''unfortunately, app has stopped'' I have hard reset for several times and I have done all internet findings on how to solve this problem but to no avail. Please help me, what can I do again?

when you factory reset the phone, did the phone go through the initial setup or it booted straight back to homescreen?