Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Phone stucked at TECNO logo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Phone stucked at TECNO logo

Phone stucked at TECNO logo

Seun_kenny
Seun_kenny
Seun_kenny
26-09-2019, 06:59 PM

My Tecno KA70 fell down and the screen broke, after reparing the screen, I've been trying to power on the phone and it has been stucked in the TECNO logo for days, recently i tried to flash the boot file amd scatter file with SP flash tool, and during the process, i mi mistakenly disconnected the phone from the USB, then ever sices then I've been trying to power it on, it has only been vibrating, and when i plug it will show the normal charging icon, and the blue led, please what should i do?
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
26-09-2019, 07:04 PM
(26-09-2019, 06:59 PM)Seun_kenny My Tecno KA70 fell down and the screen broke, after reparing the screen, I've been trying to power on the phone and it has been stucked in the TECNO logo for days, recently i tried to flash the boot file amd scatter file with SP flash tool, and during the process, i mi mistakenly disconnected the phone from the USB, then ever sices then I've been trying to power it on, it has only been vibrating, and when i plug it will show the normal charging icon, and the blue led, please what should i do?

disconnect/reconnect the phone's battery then re-flash the firmware.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
27-09-2019, 11:42 AM
(26-09-2019, 06:59 PM)Seun_kenny My Tecno KA70 fell down and the screen broke, after reparing the screen, I've been trying to power on the phone and it has been stucked in the TECNO logo for days, recently i tried to flash the boot file amd scatter file with SP flash tool, and during the process, i mi mistakenly disconnected the phone from the USB, then ever sices then I've been trying to power it on, it has only been vibrating, and when i plug it will show the normal charging icon, and the blue led, please what should i do?

disconnect / reconnect the battery as @innagee mentioned and for flashing, ensure you're using the right firmware for your build.
if you don't know the the build number on the phone, then see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-10-2019, 12:20 AM

Its possible that another hardware issue is at play here

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.