Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android The anti inadvertently mode only works on the lockscreen.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

The anti inadvertently mode only works on the lockscreen.

The anti inadvertently mode only works on the lockscreen.

Max1298
Max1298
Max1298
Enthusiastic Member
01-05-2020, 02:27 PM

I'm using Infinix x626b and the anti inadvertently only works on lock screen. I tried placing my fingers and a piece of fabric on top of the sensor several times, even inserted it in my pocket.
We know its purpose is to prevent unwanted operation when you forgot to turn the screen off. But it only works when the phone is on lockscreen the lockscreen.
Am I the only one who have this problem?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-05-2020, 06:02 PM
(01-05-2020, 02:27 PM)Max1298 I'm using Infinix x626b and the anti inadvertently only works on lock screen. I tried placing my fingers and a piece of fabric on top of the sensor several times, even inserted it in my pocket.
We know its purpose is to prevent unwanted operation when you forgot to turn the screen off. But it only works when the phone is on lockscreen the lockscreen.

did this start recently like after an update or it has been like this since day one?

(01-05-2020, 02:27 PM)Max1298 ...Am I the only one who have this problem?

if you wish to find out if it's the same experience for other x626b users, the question might be better suited to the infinix forum