Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android No upgrades and no root
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

No upgrades and no root

No upgrades and no root

dapoaa
dapoaa
dapoaa
19-05-2015, 02:23 PM

Hello sir,

I rooted my Infinix Zero X506 16GB and found that I could not install the update pushed by Infinix. I untried my phone and installed the stock boot loader, I think !

Now, though the phone works, I still cannot install the updates and I still have no root. I understand that the new stock rom will let me use my full 16gb.

PLEASE, can I have permission and directions to download the new stock rom. My email address is dapoaa@gmail.com

Thank you

Dapo Ajose-Adeogun
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-05-2015, 03:04 PM
(19-05-2015, 02:23 PM)dapoaa Hello sir,

I rooted my Infinix Zero X506 16GB and found that I could not install the update pushed by Infinix. I untried my phone and installed the stock boot loader, I think !

Now, though the phone works, I still cannot install the updates and I still have no root. I understand that the new stock rom will let me use my full 16gb.

PLEASE, can I have permission and directions to download the new stock rom. My email address is dapoaa@gmail.com

Thank you

Dapo Ajose-Adeogun

the update willl most likely brick your phone. you might want to stay away from it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.