Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Official Utility software for Nokia
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Official Utility software for Nokia

Official Utility software for Nokia

Raniyah
Raniyah
Raniyah
Enthusiastic Member
16-11-2020, 06:22 AM

As I know, there is Samsung Odin for all the Samsung Galaxy smartphones to flash the firmware and root them. Likewise, is the official utility software for Noki devices? Recently, I heard about the Nokia care suite which can be used to test, check, repair, and update Nokia Asha and Lumia devices. But, I don't know if I can use this to root Nokia devices. Can we use this utility for rooting?
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
16-11-2020, 04:29 PM
If your phone bootloader is unlocked, you can use this guide to root your phone
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21427.html
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-11-2020, 05:54 PM
(16-11-2020, 06:22 AM)Raniyah As I know, there is Samsung Odin for all the Samsung Galaxy smartphones to flash the firmware and root them. Likewise, is the official utility software for Noki devices? Recently, I heard about the Nokia care suite which can be used to test, check, repair, and update Nokia Asha and Lumia devices. But, I don't know if I can use this to root Nokia devices. Can we use this utility for rooting?

odin is only meant for flashing files to original samsung, it's not the tool that does the actually rooting
nokia care suite is an old tool meant for the old series 40 & 60 and phones alike, not meant for nokia android phones
to root, you must follow standard procedures, e.g unlock bootloader, disable dm_verity (if available on the device)
you might want to post the details of your nokia device