Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Factory reset Meizu Pro 7S
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Factory reset Meizu Pro 7S

Factory reset Meizu Pro 7S

esperaking81
esperaking81
esperaking81
Enthusiastic Member
27-11-2020, 04:40 PM

Hello
I've been given a Meizu Pro 7S M1792L MT6757 by my CTO at work that is pin locked.
I've first tried resetting it from recovery but the phone is Bootloader locked.
Then I tried Google Find My Phone. That one was uncessuful too as it ended up asking again the phone password before proceeding to reset.
Then I've tried flashing the firmware with SP Flash Tool to unlock it but it's not working. Without an auth file, SP Flash Tool will throw STATUS_SEC_AUTH_FILE_NEEDED. I've tried the Software Download Tools which resulted in the same as SP Flash Tool.
Then I found an auth file for Meizu, adding it to SP Flash Tool and trying will throw a STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAIL.
Every download type will fail, from Formal All + Download to Download Only, nothing is working until now.
I don't know what else I can do.

Any kind of help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-11-2020, 04:59 AM
(27-11-2020, 04:40 PM)esperaking81 Hello
I've been given a Meizu Pro 7S M1792L MT6757 by my CTO at work that is pin locked.
Then I tried Google Find My Phone. That one was uncessuful too as it ended up asking again the phone password before proceeding to reset.
Then I've tried flashing the firmware with SP Flash Tool to unlock it but it's not working. Without an auth file, SP Flash Tool will throw STATUS_SEC_AUTH_FILE_NEEDED. I've tried the Software Download Tools which resulted in the same as SP Flash Tool.
Then I found an auth file for Meizu, adding it to SP Flash Tool and trying will throw a STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAIL.
Every download type will fail, from Formal All + Download to Download Only, nothing is working until now.

Thanks.

Have you tried using the Miracle Meizu tool?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
esperaking81
esperaking81
esperaking81
Enthusiastic Member
30-11-2020, 07:16 AM
No I have not. I will search for it and give it a try and then keep you updated.

Thank you very much
esperaking81
esperaking81
esperaking81
Enthusiastic Member
30-11-2020, 12:05 PM
(30-11-2020, 04:59 AM)hovatek

Thanks.

Seems like I should pay in order to use the Miracle Meizu Tool.
Do we have it in our hovatek community or where do you recommend me to go for a secure and safe payment ?
esperaking81
esperaking81
esperaking81
Enthusiastic Member
30-11-2020, 01:26 PM

(30-11-2020, 12:05 PM)esperaking81
(30-11-2020, 04:59 AM)hovatek

Thanks.

Seems like I should pay in order to use the Miracle Meizu Tool.
Do we have it in our hovatek community or where do you recommend me to go for a secure and safe payment ?

I was trying Miracle Thunder 2.82 Meizu Unlock and Reset Code tasks. Both will stop without error on >> Downloading Boot then the Start Button will be available again and the phone will start charging. Looks like just after phone is detected, it disconnects.

Is there any solution for this ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-12-2020, 05:51 PM
(30-11-2020, 01:26 PM)esperaking81 I was trying Miracle Thunder 2.82 Meizu Unlock and Reset Code tasks. Both will stop without error on >> Downloading Boot then the Start Button will be available again and the phone will start charging. Looks like just after phone is detected, it disconnects.

If you want to go via this tool then you would need the hardware dongle...or someone who has it.
You could try DA for other models @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23874.html . The goal is to format frp partition using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21638.html

One of the DAs just might work
This post was last modified: 01-12-2020, 06:13 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
esperaking81
esperaking81
esperaking81
Enthusiastic Member
02-12-2020, 12:58 PM
(01-12-2020, 05:51 PM)hovatek
(30-11-2020, 01:26 PM)esperaking81 I was trying Miracle Thunder 2.82 Meizu Unlock and Reset Code tasks. Both will stop without error on >> Downloading Boot then the Start Button will be available again and the phone will start charging. Looks like just after phone is detected, it disconnects.

If you want to go via this tool then you would need the hardware dongle...or someone who has it.
You could try DA for other models @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23874.html . The goal is to format frp partition using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21638.html

One of the DAs just might work

Thank you for your reply.
I've tried all the other models DA file.
This will result in STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAILED which indicates that we need another custom DA file.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-12-2020, 05:27 AM
(02-12-2020, 12:58 PM)esperaking81 Thank you for your reply.
I've tried all the other models DA file.
This will result in STATUS_BROM_CMD_FAILED which indicates that we need another custom DA file.

Guess its down to either a DA or using the tool.
We'll list the DA once available

Note!