Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno Pop 3 Clone Firmware
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno Pop 3 Clone Firmware

Tecno Pop 3 Clone Firmware

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Ahmed1
Ahmed1
Ahmed1
Enthusiastic Member
10-12-2020, 02:24 PM

Hi, I have a tecno pop 3 which stopped working all of a sudden, it's stuck on the boot logo. Trying to hard reset with buttons has proven fruitless, and I can't turn it off once I turn it on unless the battery drains then it goes off by itself. I didn't know it was a clone, so I downloaded the stock firmware and tried to flash it but SP flash tools wouldn't even detect it. I took it to the calcare service where I was told it's a clone and therefore there is nothing they can do about it.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.
Direct messages to my email is acceptable and will be greatly appreciated
amaduzaky@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-12-2020, 04:28 AM
(10-12-2020, 02:24 PM)Ahmed1 Hi, I have a tecno pop 3 which stopped working all of a sudden, it's stuck on the boot logo. Trying to hard reset with buttons has proven fruitless, and I can't turn it off once I turn it on unless the battery drains then it goes off by itself. I didn't know it was a clone, so I downloaded the stock firmware and tried to flash it but SP flash tools wouldn't even detect it. I took it to the calcare service where I was told it's a clone and therefore there is nothing they can do about it.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.
Direct messages to my email is acceptable and will be greatly appreciated
amaduzaky@gmail.com

Download Miracle Thunder 2.82 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-15700.html
Use Miracle box / thunder method to read info @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html
Backup your current firmware using miracle thunder @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
Let me know once done
This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 04:30 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ahmed1
Ahmed1
Ahmed1
Enthusiastic Member
11-12-2020, 02:10 PM
I successfully downloaded the miraclebox software with the link provided, however I hit a snag on the second step.
After extracting and trying to follow the steps listed,
I extracted the zip file.
I opened the miracle _loader_2.27A file, selected mtk and checked readinfo, but I realized the start button was greyed out even before I connected the phone, I tried clicking stop but to no avail.
I connected the phone regardless and the pc made a connecting sound and then the phone started charging but there was no noticeable change in the software UI.
Nothing loaded, and nothing happened.
I tried turning the phone on but the screen remains unchanged.
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
11-12-2020, 03:36 PM
(11-12-2020, 02:10 PM)Ahmed1 I successfully downloaded the miraclebox software with the link provided, however I hit a snag on the second step.
After extracting and trying to follow the steps listed,
I extracted the zip file.
I opened the miracle _loader_2.27A file, selected mtk and checked readinfo, but I realized the start button was greyed out even before I connected the phone, I tried clicking stop but to no avail.
I connected the phone regardless and the pc made a connecting sound and then the phone started charging but there was no noticeable change in the software UI.
Nothing loaded, and nothing happened.
I tried turning the phone on but the screen remains unchanged.

Follow this guide for the start button fix
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14815.html
Ahmed1
Ahmed1
Ahmed1
Enthusiastic Member
11-12-2020, 06:44 PM

The start button problem has been fixed now, but there seems to be another problem.
The prompt stays on Waiting for USB port for a while and then I get "none USB port, maybe driver not installed" message.
I've installed vcom drivers and also a Vcom+SPD+adb+driver+installer+windows+8_10
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
11-12-2020, 07:07 PM
(11-12-2020, 06:44 PM)Ahmed1 The start button problem has been fixed now, but there seems to be another problem.
The prompt stays on Waiting for USB port for a while and then I get "none USB port, maybe driver not installed" message.
I've installed vcom drivers and also a Vcom+SPD+adb+driver+installer+windows+8_10
uninstall the previous drivers and install this
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117904668
Ahmed1
Ahmed1
Ahmed1
Enthusiastic Member
11-12-2020, 09:45 PM
I unistalled every mtk related app in unistall/upgrade programs, and even used the remove drivers bat file in the vcom zip I have and then installed the drivers you suggested, same problem.. Could it be that the drivers haven't been completely removed?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-12-2020, 07:59 AM
(11-12-2020, 09:45 PM)Ahmed1 I unistalled every mtk related app in unistall/upgrade programs, and even used the remove drivers bat file in the vcom zip I have and then installed the drivers you suggested, same problem.. Could it be that the drivers haven't been  completely removed?

Hope you're not holding any button when connecting and the phone is powered off

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Ahmed1
Ahmed1
Ahmed1
Enthusiastic Member
12-12-2020, 08:04 AM
Yeah, I was not holding any buttons
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-12-2020, 06:02 AM

(12-12-2020, 08:04 AM)Ahmed1 Yeah, I was not holding any buttons

Let the battery drain so it goes off.
Connect it to charger and see if it stays off and charges. We're looking for no more than 5% charge. Try to keep the battery level at this or below for now.
Next, is there any MTK phone around we can test Miracle box read info on just to rule out a driver issue?

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next