Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Unfortunately, Google play Store has stopped
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Unfortunately, Google play Store has stopped

[Please help] Unfortunately, Google play Store has stopped

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
21-09-2015, 06:16 PM

(21-09-2015, 04:44 PM)ExcellentAndroid Oh! [emoji15] a very important detail I overlooked: it seems to affect apps like WhatsApp , Facebook app and Messenger. Due to ROM switching [emoji6], I don't really use them but maybe it can serve as a clue.

I expected it to affect Whatsapp.
you said you still get this error despite returning to stock. did you format /system before flashing it?

Sent from my itel it1452 using Hovatek mobile
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
22-09-2015, 11:44 PM
(21-09-2015, 06:16 PM)satin
(21-09-2015, 04:44 PM)ExcellentAndroid Oh! [emoji15] a very important detail I overlooked: it seems to affect apps like WhatsApp , Facebook app and Messenger. Due to ROM switching [emoji6], I don't really use them but maybe it can serve as a clue.

I expected it to affect Whatsapp.
you said you still get this error despite returning to stock. did you format /system before flashing it?

No I didn't format system, I don't usually do.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-09-2015, 02:23 PM
(22-09-2015, 11:44 PM)ExcellentAndroid No I didn't format system, I don't usually do.

format and re-flash the stock ROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
26-09-2015, 04:10 PM
(23-09-2015, 02:23 PM)hovatek
(22-09-2015, 11:44 PM)ExcellentAndroid No I didn't format system, I don't usually do.

format and re-flash the stock ROM

I formated system and then reflashed the stock ROM but didn't work. I tried factory resetting the phone via settings and the problem was somehow fixed because sync was working properly and playstore was ok using droid vpn but not ok using open vpn, maybe it might be due to open vpn having a slower connection. But what I don't understand is that playstore completely stops working when I try connecting with open vpn, except I reformat via settings or clear play store and play services data, reboot, and re-login to get it fixed. Open vpn normall should connect to playstore.
This post was last modified: 26-09-2015, 04:12 PM by ExcellentAndroid.
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
26-09-2015, 07:26 PM

(26-09-2015, 04:10 PM)ExcellentAndroid I formated system and then reflashed the stock ROM but didn't work. I tried factory resetting the phone via settings and the problem was somehow fixed because sync was working properly and playstore was ok using droid vpn but not ok using open vpn, maybe it might be due to open vpn having a slower connection. But what I  don't understand is that playstore completely stops working when I try connecting with open vpn, except I reformat via settings or clear play store and play services data, reboot, and re-login to get it fixed. Open vpn normall should connect to playstore.

probably blacklisted you. just guessing though

ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
27-09-2015, 07:43 PM
(26-09-2015, 07:26 PM)satin
(26-09-2015, 04:10 PM)ExcellentAndroid I formated system and then reflashed the stock ROM but didn't work. I tried factory resetting the phone via settings and the problem was somehow fixed because sync was working properly and playstore was ok using droid vpn but not ok using open vpn, maybe it might be due to open vpn having a slower connection. But what I  don't understand is that playstore completely stops working when I try connecting with open vpn, except I reformat via settings or clear play store and play services data, reboot, and re-login to get it fixed. Open vpn normall should connect to playstore.

probably blacklisted you. just guessing though

Ok. I got my stock ROM by extracting "system and boot.img" from my MTK backup and then picked a META-INF folder from one of my custom ROMs, I made no changes like editing mount points since I never knew. What I want now is for you to show me how to flash my stock MTK droit tools backup using my PC because it's the original ROM with no custom META-INF and that will help me know exactly what is going on [emoji12] [emoji2] thanks in advance.
This post was last modified: 28-09-2015, 10:41 PM by ExcellentAndroid.
Keslar
Keslar
Keslar
28-09-2015, 03:35 PM
(27-09-2015, 07:43 PM)ExcellentAndroid Ok. I got my stock ROM by extracting "system and boot.img" from my MTK  backup and then picked a META-INF folder from one of my custom ROMs, I made no changes like editing mount points since I never knew. What I want now is for you to show me how to flash my stock MTK droit tools backup using my PC because it's the original ROM with no custom META-INF and that will help me know exactly what is going on [emoji12] [emoji2] thank in advance.

list out all the files in the backup with you

ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
ExcellentAndroid
Respected Member
29-09-2015, 12:07 PM
(28-09-2015, 03:35 PM)satin
(27-09-2015, 07:43 PM)ExcellentAndroid Ok. I got my stock ROM by extracting "system and boot.img" from my MTK  backup and then picked a META-INF folder from one of my custom ROMs, I made no changes like editing mount points since I never knew. What I want now is for you to show me how to flash my stock MTK droit tools backup using my PC because it's the original ROM with no custom META-INF and that will help me know exactly what is going on [emoji12] [emoji2] thank in advance.

list out all the files in the backup with you

f, boot, EBR1, files.md5, firmware.info, ik, logo, MBR, mount.info, MT6572_Android_scatter, nodl_expdb, nodl_misc, nodl_pro_info, nodl_protect_f.ext4 (image file), nodl_protect_f.ext4 (archived), nodl_protect_s.ext4(image file), nodl_protect_s.ext4(archive), nodl_seccfg, nvram, phone.info, preloaded_and_dsp, recovery, secro, system.ext4(image file), system.ext4(archive), userdata_nvram_only
# I ADDED THE PARENTHESIS FOR MORE INFO [emoji6]

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-09-2015, 03:52 PM
(29-09-2015, 12:07 PM)ExcellentAndroid f, boot,   EBR1,   files.md5,     firmware.info,     ik,     logo,     MBR,     mount.info,    MT6572_Android_scatter,    nodl_expdb,    nodl_misc,        nodl_pro_info,     nodl_protect_f.ext4 (image file),    nodl_protect_f.ext4 (archived),     nodl_protect_s.ext4(image file),      nodl_protect_s.ext4(archive),    nodl_seccfg, nvram,    phone.info,      preloaded_and_dsp,    recovery,    secro,        system.ext4(image file),        system.ext4(archive),        userdata_nvram_only
# I ADDED THE PARENTHESIS FOR MORE INFO [emoji6]

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

you need to first prepare this stock backup for flash tool (see the second phase @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html)
once you have the !files to flash folder, you flash it using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2