Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno g9 not charging
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno g9 not charging

Tecno g9 not charging

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
waquobanquo
waquobanquo
waquobanquo
04-09-2015, 02:36 PM

Please after flashing my Tecno G9, i discovered its no more charging. Its being plugged to the charger for over an hour but the percentage reduced instead of increasing. Please what do i do? Help. Thanks

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-09-2015, 06:03 PM
(04-09-2015, 02:36 PM)waquobanquo Please after flashing my Tecno G9, i discovered its no more charging. Its being  plugged to the charger for over an hour but the percentage reduced instead of increasing. Please what do i do? Help. Thanks

try charging while its switched off and let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
waquobanquo
waquobanquo
waquobanquo
04-09-2015, 07:29 PM
The same thing. Its not increasing. Its been 21percent since i plugged it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-09-2015, 10:35 AM
(04-09-2015, 07:29 PM)waquobanquo The same thing. Its not increasing. Its been 21percent since i plugged it

re-flash all the files in the stock ROM then.
if it persists then the fault is between your phone's port and the charger(s) your're using

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
waquobanquo
waquobanquo
waquobanquo
07-09-2015, 01:35 PM

I reflashed using the same file but no change. I guess the problem is from that same file. Maybe its the fault. I wish to try another file. Can i get a different file from the previous one you sent me.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 03:30 PM
(07-09-2015, 01:35 PM)waquobanquo I reflashed using the same file but no  change. I guess the problem is from that same file. Maybe its the fault. I wish to try another file. Can i get a different file from the previous one you sent me.

not for now. you'll need to get a working G9.
nobody had complained about this issue after using our ROM so  you might want to have your phone's USB port checked out

Note!
Neb
Neb
Neb
Enthusiastic Member
10-10-2015, 11:41 AM
I am having similar problems with my techno G9. Initially it suffered serious virus attack, so I took it to tecno service centre where they flashed it with their computer software. The virus problem was solved however, the tab stopped charging. Instead when I plug it, it discharges. I took it back and explained everything and they changed the panel of the tab. The problem still persists. They have changed the panel 3 times now but the problem it still there. What do I do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-10-2015, 09:31 AM
(10-10-2015, 11:41 AM)Neb I am having similar problems with my techno G9. Initially it suffered serious virus attack, so I took it to tecno service centre where they flashed it with their computer software. The virus problem was solved however, the tab stopped charging. Instead when I plug it, it discharges. I took it back and explained everything and they changed the panel of the tab. The problem still persists. They have changed the panel 3 times now but the problem it still there. What do I do?

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
thegithegi
thegithegi
thegithegi
02-12-2015, 07:02 AM
(11-10-2015, 09:31 AM)Same thing with me. Flashed the new OS and now it won\t charge. Anyone find a fix?
(10-10-2015, 11:41 AM)Neb I am having similar problems with my techno G9. Initially it suffered serious virus attack, so I took it to tecno service centre where they flashed it with their computer software. The virus problem was solved however, the tab stopped charging. Instead when I plug it, it discharges. I took it back and explained everything and they changed the panel of the tab. The problem still persists. They have changed the panel 3 times now but the problem it still there. What do I do?

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-12-2015, 03:15 PM

We'll work on a Mod to fix this bug

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next