Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] advantages of rooting android device
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] advantages of rooting android device

[Tutorial] advantages of rooting android device

Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
03-11-2015, 12:24 AM

Why Do you Need to Root?
This post was last modified: 03-11-2015, 03:58 PM by Sale babaji.
likeness
likeness
likeness
Banned
03-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Bla bla bla tell us something we don't kwn and stop wasting our time by editing other people's work

Sent from my N9100 Using Tapatalk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-11-2015, 04:00 PM
(03-11-2015, 09:08 AM)likeness Bla bla bla tell us something we don't kwn and stop wasting our time by editing other people's work

This is actually better than your previous comments but it would be nice if you could be a little polite to this guy. he's only trying to help those who might not know. 
The fact remains that quite a number will still find the post helpful, not everybody is a geek you know.
If you dont post tutorials then do not criticize those who do.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
likeness
likeness
likeness
Banned
03-11-2015, 04:24 PM
He choose to tangle with forces behold his can boy...I can reply to any thread I feel like its within your understanding capability to choose to like or ignore.. Don't tell me where to reply *****..am an internet bully I can make your blue balls sweat every time ur about to click that login button on your damn computer....Grow some respect kid

This post was last modified: 03-11-2015, 04:32 PM by hovatek.
likeness
likeness
likeness
Banned
03-11-2015, 04:25 PM

And stop sending me fing emails

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-11-2015, 04:36 PM
(03-11-2015, 04:24 PM)likeness He choose to tangle with forces behold his can boy...I can reply to any thread I feel like its within your understanding capability to choose to like or ignore.. Don't tell me where to reply *****..am an internet bully I can make your blue balls sweat every time ur about to click that login button on your damn computer....Grow some respect kid

You just earned yourself a 24 hour ban.
We have zero tolerance for bullying!
One more of such from you and its going to be a permanent ban.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-11-2015, 04:42 PM
On second thought, its a permanent ban for you for being rude and using vulgar language on the user in question and a staff of the forum.
We don't care how much you think you know but if you wish to become a nuisance with your 'knowledge' then you can keep it to yourself!
Zero tolerance for cyber bullying!

Note!