Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] SAMSUNG S3 GT-i9305
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] SAMSUNG S3 GT-i9305

[Please help] SAMSUNG S3 GT-i9305

jeffvelasco
jeffvelasco
jeffvelasco
03-11-2015, 05:01 PM

I have samsung S3 stock in samsung logo so i put my fone in recovery mode (power+home+vol up) and i tried to format but it has an error "cant mount efs/invalid argument".

So i tried to flash a new firmware using odin but it doesnt work stock in samsung logo again. I tried so many ways to erase that error "cant mount efs/invalid argument" nut nothing work at all Sad

i dont have any back up on my fone and sd card Sad

Can anyone HELP me to Bring my fone back to life again Sad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-11-2015, 10:11 PM
(03-11-2015, 05:01 PM)jeffvelasco I have samsung S3 stock in samsung logo so i put my fone in recovery mode (power+home+vol up) and i tried to format but it has an error "cant mount efs/invalid argument".

So i tried to flash a new firmware using odin but it doesnt work stock in samsung logo again. I tried so many ways to erase that error "cant mount efs/invalid argument" nut nothing work at all Sad

i dont have any back up on my fone and sd card Sad

Can anyone HELP me to Bring my fone back to life again Sad

Checkout these firmware @ http://www.nextwap.net/androidfirmware/G...i9305.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jeffvelasco
jeffvelasco
jeffvelasco
04-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Ok ill check it now..
Thanks

Do i need to flash the firmware again? my model is S3 GT-i9305 is it ok to flash the firmware with the "LTE"?
This post was last modified: 04-11-2015, 12:27 PM by jeffvelasco.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-11-2015, 07:47 PM
(04-11-2015, 12:21 PM)jeffvelasco Ok ill check it now..
Thanks

Do i need to flash the firmware again? my model is S3 GT-i9305 is it ok to flash the firmware with the "LTE"?

Flash only that for your exact model

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.