Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tutorial] How to setup Ubuntu on Windows PC using Oracle VM VirtualBox

virtualbox creates a virtual partition on your partition, this exists as a file in your c: or anywhere you installed vbox. it cant create a physucal partition, although it can use a physical on(not sure). if you are thinking of creating a physical partition, use windows disk management or any other partition manager. apart from that, as long as vbox creates a virtual partition or links to one, you can install any of the supported OSs and boot in virtualbox, not outside.

(01-25-2015, 10:06 AM)bamzhie Wrote: can i use the virtual box to create anothe partition then install a new widows os?

No. virtual box creates a file in your C which acts as a virtual drive. if you wish to create a new partition then see https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-partitio...n-windows/

Also, see  How to install windows 8 with and without the Operating System CD / DVD
How to install windows 7 with and without the Operating System CD / DVD
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
pls Prof. Educate me more on this great tutorial, the function and uses of Ubuntu os and github on android device?And What is android modding?
(10-08-2015, 05:49 PM)Drockstar Wrote: pls Prof. Educate me more on this great tutorial, the function and uses of Ubuntu os and github on android device?And What is android modding?

Post this in the developers section
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)