Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] NEED HELP
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] NEED HELP

[Please help] NEED HELP

umfah
umfah
umfah
04-11-2015, 08:40 PM

PLS ADMIN INEED HELP, IGET ONE GIONEE M2 THAT HAVE SECURITY CODE IM TRYING TO REMOVE, I DO HARDRESET, I FLASH IT USING FLASH TOOL, I EVEN FORMAT IT USING SP FLASH TOOL BUT NOTHING CHANGE FROM IT, IT REMAINS AS ITS BEFORE. PLS WHAT THE SOLUTION FOR THIS, BCOS ITS NOT THE FIRST I ENCOUNTER LIKE THIS. THANK
Ghostdriver
Ghostdriver
Ghostdriver
Techie Member
04-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Please I need the stock ROM of this very phone (vivo x3t. That's a Chinese android) monkey test caught up with it I want to format and reload the ROM thanks

Sent from my E5 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2015, 09:48 AM
(04-11-2015, 08:40 PM)umfah PLS ADMIN INEED HELP, IGET ONE GIONEE M2 THAT HAVE SECURITY CODE IM TRYING TO REMOVE, I DO HARDRESET,  I FLASH IT USING FLASH TOOL, I EVEN FORMAT IT USING SP FLASH TOOL BUT NOTHING CHANGE FROM IT, IT REMAINS AS ITS BEFORE. PLS WHAT THE SOLUTION FOR THIS, BCOS ITS NOT THE FIRST I ENCOUNTER LIKE THIS. THANK

lets me see a picture of the phone showing this security code screen so I know what we're dealing with

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2015, 09:48 AM
(04-11-2015, 09:00 PM)Ghostdriver Please I need the stock ROM of this very phone (vivo x3t. That's a Chinese android) monkey test caught up with it I want to format and reload the  ROM thanks

Sent from my E5 using Hovatek mobile

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
umfah
umfah
umfah
05-11-2015, 11:44 AM

(05-11-2015, 09:48 AM)hovatek
(04-11-2015, 08:40 PM)umfah PLS ADMIN INEED HELP, IGET ONE GIONEE M2 THAT HAVE SECURITY CODE IM TRYING TO REMOVE, I DO HARDRESET,  I FLASH IT USING FLASH TOOL, I EVEN FORMAT IT USING SP FLASH TOOL BUT NOTHING CHANGE FROM IT, IT REMAINS AS ITS BEFORE. PLS WHAT THE SOLUTION FOR THIS, BCOS ITS NOT THE FIRST I ENCOUNTER LIKE THIS. THANK

lets me see a picture of the phone showing this security code screen so I know what we're dealing with

no admin it is a normal pin code , not the privacy password or anything else its a normal pin,and i said its not the first i encountered with this prob. even now i got one p2s that shows some android error has stopped i do format whole flash with flash tool but the phone boot up as its, what goes wrong with the phone, may be hardware issues, emmc damage or what....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2015, 03:24 PM
(05-11-2015, 11:44 AM)umfah no admin it is a normal pin code , not the privacy password or anything else its a normal pin,and i said its not the first i encountered with this prob. even now i got one p2s that shows some android error has stopped i do format whole flash with flash tool but the phone boot up as its, what goes wrong with the phone, may be hardware issues, emmc damage or what....

Create a separate thread for the P2S to avoid a mixup.
Still expecting a picture showing the pin code screen

Note!