Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] NEED HELP

PLS ADMIN INEED HELP, IGET ONE GIONEE M2 THAT HAVE SECURITY CODE IM TRYING TO REMOVE, I DO HARDRESET, I FLASH IT USING FLASH TOOL, I EVEN FORMAT IT USING SP FLASH TOOL BUT NOTHING CHANGE FROM IT, IT REMAINS AS ITS BEFORE. PLS WHAT THE SOLUTION FOR THIS, BCOS ITS NOT THE FIRST I ENCOUNTER LIKE THIS. THANK

Please I need the stock ROM of this very phone (vivo x3t. That's a Chinese android) monkey test caught up with it I want to format and reload the ROM thanks

Sent from my E5 using Hovatek mobile
(11-04-2015, 08:40 PM)umfah Wrote: PLS ADMIN INEED HELP, IGET ONE GIONEE M2 THAT HAVE SECURITY CODE IM TRYING TO REMOVE, I DO HARDRESET,  I FLASH IT USING FLASH TOOL, I EVEN FORMAT IT USING SP FLASH TOOL BUT NOTHING CHANGE FROM IT, IT REMAINS AS ITS BEFORE. PLS WHAT THE SOLUTION FOR THIS, BCOS ITS NOT THE FIRST I ENCOUNTER LIKE THIS. THANK

lets me see a picture of the phone showing this security code screen so I know what we're dealing with
(11-04-2015, 09:00 PM)Ghostdriver Wrote: Please I need the stock ROM of this very phone (vivo x3t. That's a Chinese android) monkey test caught up with it I want to format and reload the  ROM thanks

Sent from my E5 using Hovatek mobile

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
(11-05-2015, 09:48 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 08:40 PM)umfah Wrote: PLS ADMIN INEED HELP, IGET ONE GIONEE M2 THAT HAVE SECURITY CODE IM TRYING TO REMOVE, I DO HARDRESET,  I FLASH IT USING FLASH TOOL, I EVEN FORMAT IT USING SP FLASH TOOL BUT NOTHING CHANGE FROM IT, IT REMAINS AS ITS BEFORE. PLS WHAT THE SOLUTION FOR THIS, BCOS ITS NOT THE FIRST I ENCOUNTER LIKE THIS. THANK

lets me see a picture of the phone showing this security code screen so I know what we're dealing with

no admin it is a normal pin code , not the privacy password or anything else its a normal pin,and i said its not the first i encountered with this prob. even now i got one p2s that shows some android error has stopped i do format whole flash with flash tool but the phone boot up as its, what goes wrong with the phone, may be hardware issues, emmc damage or what....
(11-05-2015, 11:44 AM)umfah Wrote: no admin it is a normal pin code , not the privacy password or anything else its a normal pin,and i said its not the first i encountered with this prob. even now i got one p2s that shows some android error has stopped i do format whole flash with flash tool but the phone boot up as its, what goes wrong with the phone, may be hardware issues, emmc damage or what....

Create a separate thread for the P2S to avoid a mixup.
Still expecting a picture showing the pin code screen