Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android application type for .XPI extention
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

application type for .XPI extention

application type for .XPI extention

Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
04-11-2015, 11:28 PM

Pls boss which application can I used to open .XPI file extension type..i extracted it with 7zip but could not the folder.. as I was glancing through my downloads folder checking for where it was extracted to I found out that the contents of the .XPI was everywhere on my downloads folder..the bigger issue now I am looking for the .XPI files to delete

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2015, 10:30 AM
(04-11-2015, 11:28 PM)Drockstar Pls boss which application can I used to open     .XPI file extension type..i extracted it with 7zip but could not the folder.. as I was glancing through my downloads folder checking for where it was extracted to I found out that the contents of the    .XPI was everywhere on my downloads folder..the bigger issue now I am looking for the    .XPI files to delete

.xpi are mozilla browser extensions. Only Moxilla firefox recognizes them

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Drockstar
Drockstar
Drockstar
05-11-2015, 02:26 PM
I have Mozilla Firefox installed and I am using it to browse but the system did not detect any browser to open the file

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-11-2015, 04:03 PM
(05-11-2015, 02:26 PM)Drockstar I have Mozilla Firefox installed and I am using it to browse but the system did not detect any browser to open the file

Drag the file into firefox or use file > open file
See http://www.accessfirefox.org/Install_Addon_Manually.php

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.