Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

application type for .XPI extention

Pls boss which application can I used to open .XPI file extension type..i extracted it with 7zip but could not the folder.. as I was glancing through my downloads folder checking for where it was extracted to I found out that the contents of the .XPI was everywhere on my downloads folder..the bigger issue now I am looking for the .XPI files to delete

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile

(11-04-2015, 11:28 PM)Drockstar Wrote: Pls boss which application can I used to open     .XPI file extension type..i extracted it with 7zip but could not the folder.. as I was glancing through my downloads folder checking for where it was extracted to I found out that the contents of the    .XPI was everywhere on my downloads folder..the bigger issue now I am looking for the    .XPI files to delete

.xpi are mozilla browser extensions. Only Moxilla firefox recognizes them
I have Mozilla Firefox installed and I am using it to browse but the system did not detect any browser to open the file

(11-05-2015, 02:26 PM)Drockstar Wrote: I have Mozilla Firefox installed and I am using it to browse but the system did not detect any browser to open the file

Drag the file into firefox or use file > open file
See http://www.accessfirefox.org/Install_Addon_Manually.php