Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tecno m3

Please I flashed my m3 4.4.2 with sp flash and the back up file that I downloaded from here but after flashing it boot up but hangs at TECNO pleas help me.

(11-05-2015, 09:25 PM)brendanwise Wrote: Please I flashed my m3 4.4.2 with sp flash and the back up file that I downloaded from here but after flashing it boot up but hangs at TECNO pleas help me.

1. Are you certain the phone was originally a 4.4?
2. do a factory reset in recovery mode and eMMC wipe in factory mode
The phone those not show the factory reset option it. Will only show factory reset mode
(11-06-2015, 01:15 PM)brendanwise Wrote: The phone those not show the factory reset option it. Will only show factory reset mode

Try https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...t=download
My bishop, I have a problem, I flashed my techno M3 with a boot.img(6), someone told me is used for M3. But after flashing it, I couldn't boot into recovery mode, and the recovery mode will just show white light and then boot normally. The phone is perfectly working fine till now, but I can't boot into recovery mode to backup data. Pls help me with how to stop the white light and boot into recovery mode. Help me with answers from Hovatek, I thank you in anticipation, God bless you

Sent from my TECNO M3 using Hovatek mobile
(11-06-2015, 04:02 PM)graceinme Wrote: My bishop, I have a problem, I flashed my techno M3 with a boot.img(6), someone told me is used for M3. But after flashing it, I couldn't boot into recovery mode, and the recovery mode will just show white light and then boot normally. The phone is perfectly working fine till now, but I can't boot into recovery mode to backup data. Pls help me with how to stop the white light and boot into recovery mode. Help me with answers from Hovatek, I thank you in anticipation, God bless you

Sent from my TECNO M3 using Hovatek mobile

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
I have downloaded it and flash the phone still their is no change
Sir, after re flashing it, it will boot but hangs at tecno that is: EXPERINCE SMART LIFE: then it will hang at TCNO and it beeps continuously.
(11-05-2015, 09:25 PM)brendanwise Wrote: Please I flashed my m3 4.4.2 with sp flash and the back up file that I downloaded from here but after flashing it boot up but hangs at TECNO pleas help me.

Go into recovery and perform factory reset and wipe cache then restart

Sent from my TECNO-C5 using Hovatek mobile
It those not show any option in factory reset mode but my pc do detect the phone