Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] THE OPPSON D1 STOCK ROM DOESNT WORK.

Exclamation 

PLS, I DOWNLOADED THE OPSSON D1 STOCK ROM [MTK BACKUP] RECENTLY FROM YOUR FIRMWARE DOWNLOADS SECTION.. I WANTED TO FLASH IT USING SP FLASH TOOL BUT IT DOESNT WORK. I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A MISTAKE OR SOMETHING PLS RECTIFY THE PROBLEM.. ATTACHED TO THIS MESSAGE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE ERROR I GOT WHILE TRYING TO DO IT.

Attached Files
.png   opsson screen.png (Size: 147.68 KB / Downloads: 7)
OR YOU COULD HELP ME WITH A CUSTOM ROM IF THERE IS ANY.. THANKS
(11-06-2015, 12:40 AM)xsantos Wrote: PLS, I DOWNLOADED THE OPSSON D1 STOCK ROM [MTK BACKUP] RECENTLY FROM YOUR FIRMWARE DOWNLOADS SECTION.. I WANTED TO FLASH IT USING SP FLASH TOOL BUT IT DOESNT WORK. I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A MISTAKE OR SOMETHING PLS RECTIFY THE PROBLEM.. ATTACHED TO THIS MESSAGE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE ERROR I GOT WHILE TRYING TO DO IT.

we'll look into it.
in the mean time, let me see a screenshot of all the files in the ROM folder
(11-06-2015, 10:35 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 12:40 AM)xsantos Wrote: PLS, I DOWNLOADED THE OPSSON D1 STOCK ROM [MTK BACKUP] RECENTLY FROM YOUR FIRMWARE DOWNLOADS SECTION.. I WANTED TO FLASH IT USING SP FLASH TOOL BUT IT DOESNT WORK. I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A MISTAKE OR SOMETHING PLS RECTIFY THE PROBLEM.. ATTACHED TO THIS MESSAGE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE ERROR I GOT WHILE TRYING TO DO IT.

we'll look into it.
in the mean time, let me see a screenshot of all the files in the ROM folder

Attached Files
.png   files.png (Size: 119.47 KB / Downloads: 3)
those are the files... and most of them re all written in chinese...
(11-06-2015, 01:31 PM)xsantos Wrote: those are the files... and most of them re all written in chinese...

We're aware of this. I can see it wasn't an extraction problem.
We'll look into this and get back to you
Okay.. Thanks.. M waiting

Sent from my Infinix X506 using Hovatek mobile
(11-06-2015, 05:26 PM)xsantos Wrote: Okay..  Thanks..  M waiting

Sent from my Infinix X506 using Hovatek mobile

Please rename the folder that contains the rom,scatter file and so on, just rename it and cut the folder and place it somewer else and I think youre good to go
what should i rename it to.. and where should i cut and paste it to
(11-06-2015, 10:21 PM)xsantos Wrote: what should i rename it to.. and where should i cut and paste it to
Rename it to any thing and paste anywer, but please don't flash it cos it won't revive your phone, if you have the backup of urs lemme know