Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] my tecno d9 is bricked

i have downloaded the tecno D9 stock firmware from the firmware section, the problem is that the file is in two parts, its given me headache to extract and use both the files please help me asap thanks in anticipation

(11-07-2015, 01:28 AM)teabag Wrote: i have downloaded the tecno D9 stock firmware from the firmware section, the problem is that the file is in two parts, its given me headache to extract and use both the files please help me asap thanks in anticipation

There really shouldn't be a headache. Just extract both and copy all files into one folder
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2015, 07:53 AM by teabag. )
I did that; bt all I got is dat some of the files were doubled.....like the scatter file, recovery and the boot. Img are all doubled; I flashed it bt the fone didn't boot....Stuck @ techno; wanna ask do I use Cwm recovery to flash it?
And there was no system.img file I.e the android file in both zip folders.....
(11-07-2015, 06:57 PM)teabag Wrote: I did that; bt all I got is dat some of the files were doubled.....like the scatter file, recovery and the boot. Img are all doubled; I flashed it bt the fone didn't boot....Stuck @ techno; wanna ask do I use Cwm recovery to flash it?
And there was no system.img file I.e the android file in both zip folders.....

There's is a system.img it should have a disc icon. rename system.ext4 to system