11-07-2015, 10:45 PM
What is mobile number portability (MNP)?
Mobile Number Portability (MNP) is a facility which
allows you to migrate from your current network to others while retaining your existing operator's mobile number.
MNP is applicable for porting between mobile
operators only, in the same Telecom Circle. Also, by
regulation, a customer can port-into another operator only if he/she has been with that operator for at least 90 days.
How to port to Etisalat
1. Visit any Etisalat experience center
2. Present a valid form of ID & Fill out a port form
3. SMS PORT to 3232
4. Keep using your phone while wait to receive an
SMS confirming your port request has gone through
5. Change your SIM card to the new one you will
receive (not to worry, your number is still the same)
6. Switching your line to Etisalat now takes less than 30 minutes and you can keep using your phone
while you wait for the switch to go through.
7. To find out more about how to switch to Etisalat,
call their MNP dedicated helpline on 08091234000 to speak to a customer care agent.