Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BlackBerry 19900 could not on

Boss after I fully charged my phone yesterday, I turned it on it could not showed any sign of life... I have removed the battery and insert it back no sign too..i have plugged it to socket no sign too..i have also scrape the battery positive and negative, the phone could not on too. Pls boss I don't know what is wrong? Help me

Sent from my Z3 using Hovatek mobile

(11-07-2015, 11:32 PM)Drockstar Wrote: Boss after I fully charged my phone yesterday, I turned it on it could not showed any sign of life... I have removed the battery and insert it back no sign too..i have plugged it to socket no sign too..i have also scrape the battery positive and negative, the phone could not on too. Pls boss I don't know what is wrong? Help me

this is a hardware problem.. there is something that needs to be removed and replaced inside the phone not entirely sure what it is
(11-07-2015, 11:32 PM)Drockstar Wrote: Boss after I  fully charged my phone yesterday, I turned it on it could not showed any sign of life... I have removed the battery and insert it back no sign too..i have plugged it to socket no sign too..i have also scrape the battery positive and negative, the phone could not on too. Pls boss I don't know what is wrong? Help me

I presume you mean 9900. does it show the canceled battery sign when you connect to power without battery?
Also, does it blink the red LED?
(11-08-2015, 07:38 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 11:32 PM)Drockstar Wrote: Boss after I  fully charged my phone yesterday, I turned it on it could not showed any sign of life... I have removed the battery and insert it back no sign too..i have plugged it to socket no sign too..i have also scrape the battery positive and negative, the phone could not on too. Pls boss I don't know what is wrong? Help me

I presume you mean 9900. does it show the canceled battery sign when you connect to power without battery?
Also, does it blink the red LED?

9900 sir. none of the above displayed

(11-09-2015, 12:22 AM)Drockstar Wrote: 9900 sir.  none of the above displayed

thats a Blackberry 9900 power bug. you'll need to have the power unit and board checked