Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I want to remove time service and monkey test on techno p5 and infinix hot

Good day genius, 
I watched  your tutorial on YouTube I was impressed about the video.  It's good to have a genius in Nigeria like you.  You really contributing to the society of ICT.  

Sir.,  I need the ! flash  and the backup stock rom for techno p5 and infinix hot.  Hoping to read positive from you.  

Thanks. 

Yusmuf

(11-08-2015, 11:14 AM)yusmuf Wrote: Good day genius, 
I watched  your tutorial on YouTube I was impressed about the video.  It's good to have a genius in Nigeria like you.  You really contributing to the society of ICT.  

Sir.,  I need the ! flash  and the backup stock rom for techno p5 and infinix hot.  Hoping to read positive from you.  

Thanks. 

Yusmuf

For Infinix https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html
For Tecno https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html

Note: Tecno P5 is of two types. You can differentiate them by the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot. Old = Blue TECNO and New OS = white TECNO
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Bro install ghost push trojan killer from play store, it completely uninstall the viruses. I had the same problem but Nuh99 helped me in removing them. Give me feedback and check your system > priv-app for us to manually remove the remaining one through adb.

Sent from my itel_it1503 using Tapatalk
(11-08-2015, 11:14 AM)yusmuf Wrote: Good day genius, 
Sir, how do i get the !flas zip files for the infinix hot and tecno p5 old.

Thanks. 

Yusmuf
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2015, 09:08 AM by yusmuf. )
@One*Star, Sir it did not work it displayed (that its safe)