Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

infinix wont root

Several times the only way i get my phone back is if i flash the rom alover again.. Am realy tired cos i think i have done that over 15times already... Right now my imei numbers are strtin with 8 if i try to change dem to the original imei numbers i gt invalid imei and baseband unknown

(11-26-2015, 12:00 PM)matybazz Wrote: Several times the only way i get my phone back is if i flash the rom alover again.. Am realy tired cos i think i have done that over 15times already... Right now my imei numbers are strtin with 8 if i try to change dem to the original imei numbers i gt invalid imei and baseband unknown

i would suggest you flash back the original firmware. yours is the 1GB RAM version right?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
No its the two gig ram buh i had to go back to the original rom so i flashd yhe 1gig ram rom
(11-26-2015, 09:38 PM)matybazz Wrote: No its the two gig ram buh i had to go back to the original rom so i flashd yhe 1gig ram rom

You best flash the ROM for the 2GB RAM version @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html
It was when i flashed that rom that this whole issue started i wantee to upgrade and then gor a rom without filemanager etc

(11-27-2015, 08:42 PM)matybazz Wrote: It was when i flashed that rom that this whole issue started i wantee to upgrade and then gor a rom without filemanager etc

Which of the two ROMs is stable for you?
This one for 1gig after i flashed it i upgraded n its very stable jst that my imei numbers still strts with 8
But i tink the 2gig rom shuld be stable if its the latest version
(12-08-2015, 07:31 PM)matybazz Wrote: But i tink the 2gig rom shuld be stable if its the latest version

the 1GB RAM firmware is best if your phone is the 1 GB RAM version, and 2GB RAM for 2GB RAM version
My fone is d 2gig version... Please is the 2gb version rom stable?