Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Can't enter into recovery section
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Can't enter into recovery section

Can't enter into recovery section

graceinme
graceinme
graceinme
Enthusiastic Member
08-11-2015, 11:26 PM

My bishop, I have a problem, I flashed my techno M3 with a boot.img(6), someone told me is used for M3. But after flashing it, I couldn't boot into recovery mode, and the recovery mode will just show white light and then boot normally. The phone is perfectly working fine till now, but I can't boot into recovery mode to backup data. Pls help me with how to stop the white light and boot into recovery mode. Help me with answers from Hovatek, I thank you in anticipation, God bless you

Sent from my TECNO M3 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-11-2015, 11:29 AM
(08-11-2015, 11:26 PM)graceinme My bishop, I have a problem, I flashed my techno M3 with a boot.img(6), someone told me is used for M3. But after flashing it, I couldn't boot into recovery mode, and the recovery mode will just show white light and then boot normally. The phone is perfectly working fine till now, but I can't boot into recovery mode to backup data. Pls help me with how to stop the white light and boot into recovery mode. Help me with answers from Hovatek, I thank you in anticipation, God bless you

what version of Android was the M3 originally running on?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
graceinme
graceinme
graceinme
Enthusiastic Member
09-11-2015, 11:43 AM
The version is 4.2.2, it is old M3

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-11-2015, 04:04 PM
(09-11-2015, 11:43 AM)graceinme The version is 4.2.2, it is old M3

I hope you know the difference between Old and New OS.
download the ROM @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
graceinme
graceinme
graceinme
Enthusiastic Member
10-11-2015, 01:05 AM

I have downloaded it from Hovatek, even splash tool, vcom , and adb. But connecting to splash tool, my phone is not revealed only showing charging, after installing com by following all given steps by Hovatek. My PC is using window 8, I have activated it permanently, please did I need to format my system to reinstalled all these drivers?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-11-2015, 01:08 PM
(10-11-2015, 01:05 AM)graceinme I have downloaded it from Hovatek, even splash tool, vcom , and adb. But connecting to splash tool, my phone is not revealed only showing charging, after installing com by following all given steps by Hovatek. My PC is using window 8, I have activated it permanently, please did I need to format my system to reinstalled all these drivers?

Use a Windows 7 PC and follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
graceinme
graceinme
graceinme
Enthusiastic Member
10-11-2015, 11:54 PM
Tanks I will do that, I am convinced it will work

graceinme
graceinme
graceinme
Enthusiastic Member
23-11-2015, 11:42 PM
I apologized for not thanking Hovatek, for directions given me to flash my m3, early this month.
I have change my window from 8 to 7 and the vcom drivers have been installed and I have flashed my m3 techno and I could enter in and out of my recovery section.
God bless this Hovatek and all her workers in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Sent from my N9500 using Hovatek mobile