Personal Data Management (PDM)/Glo Back Up
It is a service that allows users to back up their SIM & handset data (phone contacts, calendar, appointment and more). It also allows users to restore backed up data.
How can I register for GLO backup?
You can register for GLO Backup if you follow the simple instructions below:
1. Call the GLO Customer care on 121 and request for a GLO Backup account
2. You GLO backup account will be created and your login credentials sent to you
3. To login to your GLO backup account, visit https://backup-globacom-ng.weballynis.gemalto.com
4. You will be notified about all backup activities
1. Navigate to the GLO services menu on your phone menu
2. Select GLO Backup and follow the wizard
Note: Handset data backup feature requires a sync ML complaint handset Access the service from Glo services menu on you handset and Go to Glo Back up.