Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tecno phantom z privacy protection password

My 2 weeks old phantom z asked me for privacy protection password after I replaced my Glo sim with Etisalat. I have used all the passwords I know and even formatted the phone but all my efforts have proven abortive. I have a nandroid backup of my ROM. But mtkdroid tool is not seeing my device. Please help me through. I'm not sure ISB debugging is ON before the problem started.

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2015, 04:43 PM by hovatek. )
(12-18-2014, 10:02 PM)Precidan Wrote: My 2 weeks old phantom z asked me for privacy protection password after I replaced my Glo sim with Etisalat. I have used all the passwords I know and even formatted the phone but all my efforts have proven abortive. I have a nandroid backup of my ROM. But mtkdroid tool is not seeing my device. Please help me through. I'm not sure ISB debugging is ON before the problem started.

update: To resolve this issue, follow this guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1138.html

was the Nandroid backup done before this began? zip the Nandroid backup, upload to dropbox and lets have the link so we decompile the image files and take a look.
also, press volume down + power button and lets know whats displayed
(12-18-2014, 10:38 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(12-18-2014, 10:02 PM)Precidan Wrote: My 2 weeks old phantom z asked me for privacy protection password after I replaced my Glo sim with Etisalat. I have used all the passwords I know and even formatted the phone but all my efforts have proven abortive. I have a nandroid backup of my ROM. But mtkdroid tool is not seeing my device. Please help me through. I'm not sure ISB debugging is ON before the problem started.

was the Nandroid backup done before this began? zip the Nandroid backup, upload to dropbox and lets have the link so we decompile the image files and take a look.
also, press volume down + power button and lets know whats displayed
The backup was before the problem started.
The recovery mode shows three options,
Normal
Recovery mode
Fastboot
this is the link for the nandroid backup https://www.dropbox.com/s/nuirzlm26s6r6g...0z.7z?dl=0
(12-18-2014, 10:47 PM)Precidan Wrote: The recovery mode shows three options,
Normal
Recovery mode
Fastboot

select fastboot and lets know if it enters fastboot mode
(12-19-2014, 12:54 AM)Precidan Wrote:  nandroid backup 

link says File is uploading.. check it out
I think my data got exhausted while it was still uploading
I think it enters fastboot. It shows: fastboot mode.....