Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

need preloader.bin for x-bo Z3

(11-12-2015, 08:26 AM)pjmanzo Wrote: but sir i've already tried recreating files to flashtool before. it always generate the same files like preloader_and_dsp. then after trying to prepare blocks to flash tool, when the preloader_and_dsp is to be copied mtkdroid tools always says "the signature isnt found; file size too small. i will upload screenshots later sir. thak you

there is a foreign preloader_dsp in the backup folder. how did it get there?

it was generated by the mtkdroid tools when I backed up my whole ROM.
(11-12-2015, 02:59 PM)pjmanzo Wrote: it was generated by the mtkdroid tools when I backed up my whole ROM.

re-check the folder. there are two preloader_dsp and the one at the top has a weird date compared to the other files
sir, i think I found the error. It may be that my preloader_and_dsp got corrupted during backup so I cant create preloader.bin from it. Mtkdroid tools should be able to generate preloader.bin from it but it cant since its corrupt. Mtkdroid always say "preloader_and_dsp ... MD5 ok! .. The signature isnt found! File size too small
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2015, 10:08 AM by hovatek. )
(11-13-2015, 05:57 AM)pjmanzo Wrote: sir, i think I found the error. It may be that my preloader_and_dsp got corrupted during backup so I cant create preloader.bin from it. Mtkdroid tools should be able to generate preloader.bin from it but it cant since its corrupt. Mtkdroid always say "preloader_and_dsp ... MD5 ok! .. The signature isnt found! File size too small

try flashing all other files in !files to flash except preloader.
waiting....
ok I already removed the foreign preloader_and_dsp. i purposely put it there because the other one doesnt have file extension.
(11-13-2015, 03:30 PM)pjmanzo Wrote: ok I already removed the foreign preloader_and_dsp. i purposely put it there because the other one doesnt have file extension.

Now, repeat To prepare blocks for flash tool then flash the files in !files to flash
sir, other files cant be flashed. Always saying BROM ERROR: S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL(5054)
(11-14-2015, 02:17 PM)pjmanzo Wrote: sir, other files cant be flashed. Always saying BROM ERROR: S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL(5054)

better. 
let me see a screenshot of the whole of Sp flash tool giving the error 5054
ok, sir Ive got it fixed. I downloaded the latest mtkdroid tools version 2.5.3 and it cut the preloader_and_dsp into preloader.bin