Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android need preloader.bin for x-bo Z3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

need preloader.bin for x-bo Z3

need preloader.bin for x-bo Z3

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
09-11-2015, 06:04 PM

please help. I need preloader.bin for my X-BO Z3. I accidentally formatted my whole flash. Good thing I have backup but I dont know how to load the preloader since i dont have preloader.bin. Though, i have a file named preloader and dsp but it cant be loaded by flash tool. What should I do? Please I need the file. Thanks. -
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-11-2015, 12:47 PM
(09-11-2015, 06:04 PM)pjmanzo please help. I need preloader.bin for my X-BO Z3. I accidentally formatted my whole flash. Good thing I have backup but I dont know how to load the preloader since i dont have preloader.bin. Though, i have a file named preloader and dsp but it cant be loaded by flash tool. What should I do? Please I need the file. Thanks. -

Let me see a screenshot of all the files in the backup folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
10-11-2015, 02:56 PM
sorry but i cant upload my screenshot for now, sir. All my files are ready for flashing. I just need a single file called preloader.bin. My phone is X-BO Sony Z3 with MTK6572 chipset. I already downloaded stock rom for my phone but the rar file has password. Can you at least give me a link of x-bo z3 flash files without rar password? Or please help me find the right preloader.bin for this phone. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-11-2015, 06:19 PM
(10-11-2015, 02:56 PM)pjmanzo sorry but i cant upload my screenshot for now, sir. All my files are ready for flashing. I just need a single file called preloader.bin. My phone is X-BO Sony Z3 with MTK6572 chipset. I already downloaded stock rom for my phone but the rar file has password. Can you at least give me a link of x-bo z3 flash files without rar password? Or please help me find the right preloader.bin for this phone. Thanks

I think you have the files you need to create a preloader.bin for yourself. That's why I'm asking to see a screenshot of the files in that folder so I confirm this

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
11-11-2015, 12:22 AM

ok, I'll upload it soon sir. Can I ask a question? In my backups I have a file named "preloader_and_dsp". After research I found out that "preloader.bin" and "dsp_bl.bin" are two different files. So, I think "preloader_and_dsp" is the fusion of the two. So, is there a way to split the file into two other files?
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
11-11-2015, 03:19 AM
here are the screenshots of my backups. The first is the backup folder and the 2nd is from the "!files to flash tool" folder. The file "preloader" is downloaded. Flashtool can load it but its not for my phone so I get error DRAM enable fail. The other file "preloader_and _dsp" came from my phone but cant load it. So Im sure "preloader_and_dsp" contains my phone's preloader.bin
Attached Files
.jpg
rombackup.jpg
Size: 110.53 KB / Downloads: 10
.jpg
flashfiles.jpg
Size: 89.63 KB / Downloads: 11
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
11-11-2015, 03:48 AM
please hovatek can i have a request? Can you download my firmware in zip format and extract the preloader.bin and attach it to this site. This is the link: http://d-h.st/KDrz .sorry for requesting but I know you can help me. Thanks
This post was last modified: 11-11-2015, 03:54 AM by pjmanzo. Edit Reason: forgot to include http://
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2015, 11:07 AM
(11-11-2015, 03:48 AM)pjmanzo please hovatek can i have a request? Can you download my firmware in zip format and extract the preloader.bin and attach it to this site. This is the link: http://d-h.st/KDrz   .sorry for requesting but I know you can help me. Thanks

sorry, cant download your firmware.
i've seen both the original backup folder and !files to flash.
it looks to me like you imported a foreign preloader_dsp into the main backup folder. delete it
move the !files to flash to another location then repeat the "to prepare block for flash tool" in MTK droid tools. that should create a fresh !files to flash with all the files ready to be flashed

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2015, 11:09 AM
BTW, I would like to see a screenshot of sP flash tool when it gives the BROM error

Note!
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
pjmanzo
12-11-2015, 08:26 AM

but sir i've already tried recreating files to flashtool before. it always generate the same files like preloader_and_dsp. then after trying to prepare blocks to flash tool, when the preloader_and_dsp is to be copied mtkdroid tools always says "the signature isnt found; file size too small. i will upload screenshots later sir. thak you
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next