Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno L7 wont enter recovery
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno L7 wont enter recovery

[Please help] Tecno L7 wont enter recovery

ibrahimwrites
ibrahimwrites
ibrahimwrites
10-11-2015, 06:56 AM

Have one Tecno L7 it's stock on Boot Loop..... trying to boot the recovery so i can wipe it... but it remains at the screen where you get 3 options:
1[Recovery Mode]
2[Fastboot Mode]
3[Normal Mode]
i have tried entering an option from the list using Volume down, up and power button. but none of the would take me to the main recovery screen. the only thing that happens is the selection/scroll down option using VOLUME_UP button.
all the buttons are working... this isnt a hardware issue.. is there is anyway i can enter an option please share.... or give me a LINK to a custom recovery so i can flash only the recover.... (like CWM or TWRP)
please help
thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-11-2015, 01:30 PM
(10-11-2015, 06:56 AM)ibrahimwrites Have one Tecno L7 it's stock on Boot Loop..... trying to boot the recovery so i can wipe it... but it remains at the screen where  you get 3 options:
1[Recovery Mode]
2[Fastboot Mode]
3[Normal Mode]
i have tried entering an option from the list using Volume down, up and power button. but none of the would take me to the main recovery screen. the only thing that happens is the selection/scroll down option using VOLUME_UP button.
all the buttons are working... this isnt a hardware issue.. is there is anyway i can enter an option please share.... or give me a LINK to a custom recovery so i can flash only the recover.... (like CWM or TWRP)
please help
thanks

If you wish to port a custom recovery then boot the phone into factory mode (vol dwn + power) and follow  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ibrahimwrites
ibrahimwrites
ibrahimwrites
11-11-2015, 08:57 AM
(10-11-2015, 01:30 PM)hovatek
(10-11-2015, 06:56 AM)ibrahimwrites Have one Tecno L7 it's stock on Boot Loop..... trying to boot the recovery so i can wipe it... but it remains at the screen where  you get 3 options:
1[Recovery Mode]
2[Fastboot Mode]
3[Normal Mode]
please help
thanks

If you wish to port a custom recovery then boot the phone into factory mode (vol dwn + power) and follow  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-455.html

the phone keep rebooting.... can do any of this with out a functioning phone can you give me a rom to reflash it,,, please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2015, 11:18 AM
(11-11-2015, 08:57 AM)ibrahimwrites the phone keep rebooting.... can do any of this with out a functioning phone can you give me a rom to reflash it,,, please

download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
This post was last modified: 11-11-2015, 11:18 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ememovic
ememovic
ememovic
15-04-2016, 09:20 AM

pls i really need help I've got a serious issue at hand, i own a tecno L7 and it got infected with a virus called monkey test, i logged in here and downloaded the stock rom for L7 in the tecno rom portal, after extracting and flashing the rom with sptool the phone will turn on and start bootlooping ...i cant even boot into recovery mode, it will jst show me fastboot, recovery but when i try to enter recovery nothing happens ...dont know what to do now pls help.
This post was last modified: 15-04-2016, 09:23 AM by ememovic.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-04-2016, 04:06 PM
(15-04-2016, 09:20 AM)ememovic pls i really need help I've got a serious issue at hand, i own a tecno L7  and it got infected with a virus called monkey test,  i logged in here and downloaded the stock rom for L7  in the tecno rom portal,  after extracting and flashing the rom with sptool  the phone will turn on and start bootlooping ...i cant even boot into recovery mode, it will jst show me fastboot, recovery but when i try to enter recovery nothing happens  ...dont know what to do now pls help.

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!