Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Lenovo A606 DEAD
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Lenovo A606 DEAD

[Please help] Lenovo A606 DEAD

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
10-11-2015, 01:20 PM

As the topic stated, my lenovo A606 is dead.. It has MT6582.. It all happen like this. I root the device without any issue with Kingoroot. Well, i played around, flash custom (TWRP) recovery, and create stock backup (TWRP and MTKDroid) in case anything happen. Well, bad thing happen when I started to google for latest firmware and I found it. So i proceed to watch some videos on how to flash roms/update firmware with SPflash. So then I proceed with confident and the update was successful (green tick shown in SPflash) but it wasnt success on the phone.. It couldnt boot at all. It cant be detect with my laptop, no sign on charging, cant power on, nothing.. When I plugged the USB onto the laptop, it doesnt make a sound or vibrate, it simply like i didnt plug anything into my laptop.. Please help me.. I've sent it to different technicians to fix but they cant fix it. I searched for a very long time and got this forum.. Please help me Sad Sad
a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
10-11-2015, 03:17 PM
My laptop gives some "da-dun" sound but the driver installed as "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface" in the network adapters category.. Sad
a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
10-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Help please Sad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-11-2015, 06:31 PM
(10-11-2015, 01:20 PM)a4apple As the topic stated, my lenovo A606 is dead.. It has MT6582.. It all happen like this. I root the device without any issue with Kingoroot. Well, i played around, flash custom (TWRP) recovery, and create stock backup (TWRP and MTKDroid) in case anything happen. Well, bad thing happen when I started to google for latest firmware and I found it. So i proceed to watch some videos on how to flash roms/update firmware with SPflash. So then I proceed with confident and the update was successful (green tick shown in SPflash) but it wasnt success on the phone.. It couldnt boot at all. It cant be detect with my laptop, no sign on charging, cant power on, nothing.. When I plugged the USB onto the laptop, it doesnt make a sound or vibrate, it simply like i didnt plug anything into my laptop.. Please help me.. I've sent it to different technicians to fix but they cant fix it. I searched for a very long time and got this forum.. Please help me Sad Sad

This doesn't sound difficult to fix. Do you still have the backup you made with mtk droid tools? If yes, list all the files in the backup folder

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
11-11-2015, 04:29 AM

(10-11-2015, 06:31 PM)hovatek
(10-11-2015, 01:20 PM)a4apple As the topic stated, my lenovo A606 is dead.. It has MT6582.. It all happen like this. I root the device without any issue with Kingoroot. Well, i played around, flash custom (TWRP) recovery, and create stock backup (TWRP and MTKDroid) in case anything happen. Well, bad thing happen when I started to google for latest firmware and I found it. So i proceed to watch some videos on how to flash roms/update firmware with SPflash. So then I proceed with confident and the update was successful (green tick shown in SPflash) but it wasnt success on the phone.. It couldnt boot at all. It cant be detect with my laptop, no sign on charging, cant power on, nothing.. When I plugged the USB onto the laptop, it doesnt make a sound or vibrate, it simply like i didnt plug anything into my laptop.. Please help me.. I've sent it to different technicians to fix but they cant fix it. I searched for a very long time and got this forum.. Please help me Sad Sad

This doesn't sound difficult to fix. Do you still have the backup you made with mtk droid tools? If yes, list all the files in the backup folder

Yeah. I made backup using mtk droid tools. But the problem is that my device cant be recognize when I plug in my laptop. it's like i didnt plug in anything.. @@ no sound nothing.. then when it being recognize, it show the Lenovo A606 as "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface" in the network adapters category. Please guide me, master Sad

Backup files (inside the folder "!Files_to_FlashTool"):
Boot
ERB1
lk
logo
MBR
MT6582_Android_scatter
preloader
recovery
secro
system
This post was last modified: 11-11-2015, 04:32 AM by a4apple.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-11-2015, 11:11 AM
(11-11-2015, 04:29 AM)a4apple Yeah. I made backup using mtk droid tools. But the problem is that my device cant be recognize when I plug in my laptop. it's like i didnt plug in anything.. @@ no sound nothing.. then when it being recognize, it show the Lenovo A606 as "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface" in the network adapters category. Please guide me, master Sad

Boot
ERB1
lk
logo
MBR
MT6582_Android_scatter
preloader
recovery
secro
system

install VCOM drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html and try flashing again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
12-11-2015, 12:18 AM
(11-11-2015, 11:11 AM)hovatek
(11-11-2015, 04:29 AM)a4apple Yeah. I made backup using mtk droid tools. But the problem is that my device cant be recognize when I plug in my laptop. it's like i didnt plug in anything.. @@ no sound nothing.. then when it being recognize, it show the Lenovo A606 as "Alcatel Single RNDIS Interface" in the network adapters category. Please guide me, master Sad

Boot
ERB1
lk
logo
MBR
MT6582_Android_scatter
preloader
recovery
secro
system

install VCOM drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html and try flashing again

Damnnnnnnnn! This forum is awesome and you;re genius!! I see it's logo but it's charging now! I guess it should be working now! Thank you so much, master hovatek! Will report if i found error. Thankssss!
a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
12-11-2015, 03:30 AM
(11-11-2015, 11:11 AM)hovatek

Boot
ERB1
lk
logo
MBR
MT6582_Android_scatter
preloader
recovery
secro
system

UPDATE: When I boot up the phone, it shows the Lenovo logo and then black screen. How to fix? Sad
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-11-2015, 10:08 AM
(12-11-2015, 03:30 AM)a4apple UPDATE: When I boot up the phone, it shows the Lenovo logo and then black screen. How to fix? Sad

no worries.
can the phone enter recovery mode?

Note!
a4apple
a4apple
a4apple
Experienced Member
12-11-2015, 10:16 AM

(12-11-2015, 10:08 AM)hovatek
(12-11-2015, 03:30 AM)a4apple UPDATE: When I boot up the phone, it shows the Lenovo logo and then black screen. How to fix? Sad

no worries.
can the phone enter recovery mode?

Yeah. But it is a custom one (TWRP). is it okay?
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next