Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Tecno H5 got bricked. I gave it to a phone engineer and he changed..
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My Tecno H5 got bricked. I gave it to a phone engineer and he changed..

My Tecno H5 got bricked. I gave it to a phone engineer and he changed..

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-12-2014, 01:37 PM

(22-12-2014, 11:42 AM)Uthman Please grant me permission to download it, because I don't believe I can be able to make it myself from a working Tecno H5 phone. I have requested for permission through the thread you sent before.
Please, grant me permission to download Tecno H5 (MTK Backup).

Thank you!

you should get permission by tonight then. 
making an mtk backup is easy, ust follow this guide @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Uthman
Uthman
Uthman
22-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Thanks for granting me permission. I have tried to download it many times, but it failed to download.

Thanks.
Uthman
Uthman
Uthman
22-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Thanks for granting permission. I have tried to download it many times, but it failed to download. Help pls.

Thanks!
Wizyoung
Wizyoung
Wizyoung
Enthusiastic Member
31-01-2015, 10:53 AM
(22-12-2014, 01:37 PM)hovatek
(22-12-2014, 11:42 AM)Uthman Please grant me permission to download it, because I don't believe I can be able to make it myself from a working Tecno H5 phone. I have requested for permission through the thread you sent before.
Please, grant me permission to download Tecno H5 (MTK Backup).

Thank you!

you should get permission by tonight then.
making an mtk backup is easy, ust follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html

please, i have an issue here. My phone is Tecno H5...i av done the mtk backup of a working H5 to flash the dead H5 ( no sign of life, not charging, not powering on, no effect on pressing any key) but each time i select the scatter file frm the mtk backup, press download and connect phone, the error i get is ''brom error 4032'' also the vcom mtk driver displays ''error code 10 unable to start'' after installation. I am using the the right and correct mtk backup and scatter file for the flashing, so i don't know what's wrong or is it the drivers? Pls help me out...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-01-2015, 12:01 PM

(31-01-2015, 10:53 AM)Wizyoung please, i have an issue here. My phone is Tecno H5...i av done the mtk backup of a working H5 to flash the dead H5 ( no sign of life, not charging, not powering on, no effect on pressing any key) but each time i select the scatter file frm the mtk backup, press download and connect phone, the error i get is ''brom error 4032'' also the vcom mtk driver displays ''error code 10 unable to start'' after installation. I am using the the right and correct mtk backup and scatter file for the flashing, so i don't know what's wrong or is it the drivers? Pls help me out...

please, create a new thread for this by clicking. https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2